Follow the Clockwork Angels tour on Twitter

Posted on Thursday, July 26, 2012 at 3:33PM

Page 1 of 1 - 1
#18 - Posted 8/23/12 @7:00PM by jmorg503 [contact]

Hey guys, please come to Portland Oregon again. Last year i went to see my favorite band for the first time after 30 plus year of wanting to go and not being able to. This time i want to take my new wife and the closest you're coming is Seattle. You have a huge fan base out here in the great northwest and many of us live in Oregon and need you to come down here!!! I promise you won't be disappointed!!!
#17 - Posted 7/27/12 @8:21AM by Liverpool 78

Howard certainly is a nice guy. When the Snakes and Arrows tour came to Manchester UK, Eucon took place at the same time and of course Howard came to talk to everyone and brought lots of goodies to be auctioned off. He always has time to talk to people during the interval, as he did that night with me.

Terry Browne was also at that EUCON event and also at the concert that night, as was Andrew McNaughtan. He was conducting and filming interviews with fans; some of which made it onto Beyond The Lighted Stage. I got some great photos that day.

Liver.
#16 - Posted 7/27/12 @7:49AM by Will Collier [contact]

Second that comment about Herns Ungerleider. Hard to imagine anybody being a nicer guy than he's always been.
#15 - Posted 7/27/12 @4:51AM by oldprogrockfan [contact]

Tonight is the BIG ONE in old London Town,the Opening Ceremony for the Olympic games at Stratford East London.
I pass the Olympic site on my way to work, and it is a joy to see the stadium every day.
One of the venues will be the North Greenwich Arena (AKA The O2 London) the same Venue Rush will play on my 57th Birthday on May 24th 2013,just 36 years since my first Rush gig at the Hammersmith Odeon back in 1977!
Enjoy the games everyone.

Old prog rock fan.
London (today is the day) 2012.
#14 - Posted 7/27/12 @3:47AM by jaeger [contact]

#8. Howard is unbelievable. He once did a great thing for me once just because he _heard_ from a friend how big a fan I was: a friend met him at a laundromat while he was taking care of some laundry on tour , my friend told him disappointed that I'd be for not having been there to meet him (again), so he left a little memento for me. Amazing.
#13 - Posted 7/27/12 @2:12AM by lapirata2 [contact]

I'm guessing Geddy is at a Blue Jays game, Alex is at the Canadian Open and Neil is, well Neil is just being Neil :)
#12 - Posted 7/27/12 @1:57AM by FavHeadache09 [contact]

woohoo rehersals are starting! looking forward to this tour so much - glad i got my tickets last week i can just feel the concert screaming for me - looking forard to knowing what kind of songs they are gonna play, i bet its gonna be a lot of songs that we have wanted them to paly for a while - (consdiering that they might actually listen to us for once)

since my fanatasy setlsit has changed 8732389650293865 times or so, i'll just stop and say that they're only 3 songs that, if i had to pick, i would LOVE to see live.

Cut To the Chase
Something For Nothing
By-Tor & The Snowdog

i just know that they'll be doing something of a medley on this tour, its time for a good one, possibly as good as the Roll The Bones Medley was... grrr can't wait!

happy Friday to you all
Favheadache09
#11 - Posted 7/27/12 @1:14AM by ghost__rider [contact]

#5 Macca and MJ = Say, Say, Say

Ebony and Ivory was Macca and Stevie Wonder.
#10 - Posted 7/26/12 @11:56PM by scotto2112fan [contact]

#8. I guess Dave can't see the forest through "The Trees" about everyone making a fuss about Rush. My Canadian girlfriend still shakes her head as I talk about Rush on a daily basis and what they are doing. She has family in Willowdale and hope to visit one day, maybe take a trip to Lakeside Park also.
#9 - Posted 7/26/12 @11:05PM by lapirata2 [contact]

Any chance we can get Muse to play for an hour between 6:30-7:30 before Rush takes over?
#8 - Posted 7/26/12 @9:27PM by holeinone53575

Nicest guy on the Rush crew is Howard Ungerleider. Neil's driver Dave is cool too. He never understands what all the fuss is about Rush.
#7 - Posted 7/26/12 @7:55PM by lavilla2112 [contact]

I met michael once. Not a very nice fellow. Probably because he thought I was bothering Neil...
#6 - Posted 7/26/12 @7:54PM by jaeger [contact]

It'll be great to follow the tweets. Darn the photo!
#5 - Posted 7/26/12 @5:51PM by Liverpool 78

The photo looks really weird. It looks like the bodies of Michael Mosbach and Neil Peart have been superimposed against the Grand Canyon from two separate photos and it also looks like Neil's head has been superimposed onto the body from another photo.

A bit like Michael Jackson and Paul McCartney in the Ebony and Ivory video.

Liver.
#4 - Posted 7/26/12 @5:20PM by KLR2112 [contact]

#3 - Posted 7/26/12 @3:59PM by GreeneWolfe [contact]

#2 - Posted 7/26/12 @3:38PM by broughttoyoubytheletterj [contact]

Oh oh...you can tell how the reactions to the Rolling Mold article are gonna' pan out, by how quick Ed post's a new blog
Sorry Ed.