Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Rush Clockwork Angels tour UK/Europe pre-sale info; 2nd Toronto show added
6:59AM EST | comments (41) |

UPDATE - 5/15@9:50AM: The tour section is now updated. Pre-sales for both German dates began earlier this morning. UK pre-sales begin tomorrow.

The Rush.com newsletter sent out an update last night with more details on all of the various pre-sales for the UK/European dates - some of which are already underway. They've also indicated that they'll be adding a 2nd Toronto show on October 16th as we had expected. Below are all the details from the newsletter. I'll be updating the tour section with the new information later this morning.

Germany Fan Pre-Sales, VIP Packages and General Ticket Onsale Information

June 4th 2013 - Cologne, Germany @ The Lanxess Arena (Einlass: 19 Uhr,Beginn: 20 Uhr)
June 6th 2013 - Berlin, Germany @ O2 World Arena (Einlass: 19 Uhr, Beginn: 20Uhr)
The Exclusive fan pre-sale for RUSH tickets in Germany will begin Tuesday, May 15th at 9:00 AM (local time) on Ticketmaster. Public On-sales will begin on Saturday May 19th at 9 AM (local time). Ticketmaster: www.ticketmaster.de
(Hotline: 01805.969 000 555, Verbindungspreise: 0,14 /Min. aus dem deutschen Festnetz, max. 0,42 /Min. aus dem deutschen Mobilfunknetz)

VIP packages will also be available to purchase, RUSH VIP Clockwork Angels Tour Package Includes:

* One reserved ticket located within the first 15 rows of the stage
* Exclusive Rush Tour Gift Item
* Official Tour Program
* Set of Official Guitar Picks
* Commemorative Concert Ticket
* Commemorative Tour Laminate

UK Fan Pre-Sales, VIP Packages and Regular Onsale Information

May 22nd 2013 - Manchester, England @ The MEN Arena
May 24th 2013 - London, England @ The O2 Arena
May 26th 2013 - Birmingham, England @ The LG Arena
May 28th 2013 - Sheffield, England @ Motorpoint Arena
May 30th 2013 - Glasgow, England @ SECC

Fan Club and Website pre-sales begin on Wednesday May 16th at 9 am local time
Planet Rock, Live Nation pre-sales begin on Thursday May 17th
Public On-sale will be Friday May 18th at 9am local time and will be available from www.ticketmaster.co.uk, www.livenation.co.uk or www.ticketline.co.uk

The link to purchase UK fan club pre-sale tickets is: http://www.ticketline.co.uk/rush?presale=ilapzxf

VIP packages will also be available for purchase at: http://www.livenation.co.uk/vip/artist/rush-tickets

RUSH VIP Clockwork Angels Tour Package Includes:

* One reserved ticket located within the first 15 rows of the stage
* Exclusive Rush Tour Gift Item
* Official Tour Program
* Set of Official Guitar Picks
* Commemorative Concert Ticket
* Commemorative Tour Laminate

More European dates to be announced shortly.

Due to demand, a second show has been added in Toronto!

Oct 16, 2012 Toronto, Canada @ Air Canada Centre

Ticket pre-sales will begin next week. Details to come!

Related Posts:
[Rush Clockwork Angels tour official UK/Europe dates announced]
[Rush 2012 Clockwork Angels tour updates: pre-sale update, UK/European tour, DVD/BD news]
[Rush 2012 Clockwork Angels tour: third round of pre-sales begins today at 12PM]
[Rush 2012 Clockwork Angels tour updates]
[Rush 2012 Clockwork Angels tour: second round of pre-sales begins tomorrow at 12PM]
[Rush 2012 Clockwork Angels tour updates]
[Rush 2012 Clockwork Angels tour official pre-sale details]
[Official Rush 2012 Clockwork Angels tour announcement and dates!]

Comments

Page 1 of 5 - 1 2 3 4 5
#41 - Posted 5/17/12 @5:38AM by Lol [contact]

Finally, got some tix through Ticketmaster/Livenation.

It seems that if you have an account with both of these companies with different passwords it can all get a bit confusing depending on where you are in the process.

Anyway, after a bit of hair pulling, I now have 3 tix in BK B1, row N. About the same place as for TM.

I might have a check again tomorrow but I'm happy to be going to both the Brum and London shows.

Total spend: £510 for six tickets == £85 each with all fees and postage. (£510 invested at 5% for a year would be ~£535; that's probably a saving over what ticket prices will be at this time next year! :-) )
#40 - Posted 5/17/12 @4:26AM by Lol [contact]

Can't get Ticketmaster site to allow me to get anything. They suck.

Planet Rock sold out of £75 (ha!) tix.
#39 - Posted 5/17/12 @4:16AM by Lol [contact]

Can anyone log in to buy Ticket Master pre-sale tix?
#38 - Posted 5/17/12 @3:12AM by Lol [contact]

Agreed that the whole "pre-sale" thing is little more than a joke. My guess is that there are only a few great tickets on offer for pre-sale and that most are held back for other release days by the shyster ticket touts and for the VIP rip-off tickets.

Anyone got a link to the Planet Rock pre-sale this morning? I only have this:

There's nothing I can see on the home page about a Rush pre-sale as yet. I really want to be ready to go for it at 9:00am but I have a hunch that I'll be searching for the right page. :-/
#37 - Posted 5/16/12 @7:46PM by Mike_R [contact]

Don't understand the term 'fan pre-sale'. On the pre-sale, bang on 9am, best offer for the LG Arena row V in Block 15. Check tonight after work, on the ticket factory site and row D in Block 15 comes up. Based on my own experience the 'fan pre-sale' was rubbish. At one point I was offered blocks at the back of the venue. Surely the idea of a fan pre-sale is to offer decent seats to fans. Ho-hum, roll on next May.
#36 - Posted 5/16/12 @1:51PM by Graham GB38457 [contact]

#35 - Posted 5/16/12 @1:10PM by Imaginationsonfire

Thank you so much.

I got excellent tickets for London O2 and you have provided the link to help me get Block 15 row C.

Its greatly appreciated.

I owe you a beer. See you there.
#35 - Posted 5/16/12 @1:10PM by Imaginationsonfire

OK so here's the link I used for The Ticket Factory:

The password is Rush2013 so I'm told, although when I booked via this link it wasn't needed.

I've used TTF for Birmingham shows many times so I can vouch for them.
#34 - Posted 5/16/12 @11:35AM by Graham GB38457 [contact]

Well I can't get anything from the the ticket factory.

No tickets available.
#33 - Posted 5/16/12 @11:28AM by Imaginationsonfire

For the LG Arena show, use theticketfactory, very good & there are loads of blocks available, password is RUSH2013. Just got block 15 (Alex's side) row D. Mightily pleased!!
#32 - Posted 5/16/12 @10:59AM by Lol [contact]

Well, I've managed to bag a few half-decent tix for the LG Arena show. I'll be be around the middle of Block B. That should be good for sound and the light show cos I'll be almost right in front of Howard U. I'm happy with those. :o)

Thanks to Schuey for suggesting the planetrock.com pre-sale tomorrow. I've registered there now. I hope to get some better O2 seats then.

All the best with your tickets, Rush-oholics!

Page 1 of 5 - 1 2 3 4 5