Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Rush 2012 Clockwork Angels tour dates leaked
8:49PM EST | comments (179) |

I've been reporting for the past couple of weeks that Rush will be making their official 2012 Clockwork Angels tour announcement this coming Thursday, April 19th to coincide with the radio release of the Headlong Flight single. It now looks like this will definitely happen; tour date information has been steadily leaking onto the internet since late this afternoon. The main source of the information is this thread posted by Godeater2112 over at The Rush Forum, but I've also been able to back these up from other sources too. Here's what we have so far:

Sept 7: Manchester, NH - Verizon Wireless Arena
Nov 18: Los Angeles, CA - Gibson Ampitheater
Nov 23: Las Vegas, NV - MGM Grand
Nov 25: Phoeniz, AZ - US Airways Center
Nov 28: Dallas, TX - American Airlines Center
Nov 30: San Antonio, TX - AT&T Center
Dec 2: Houston, TX - Toyota Center

So - if accurate - these seem to squelch any rumors regarding indoor dates only. We can probably expect the official announcement with more tour details early Thursday morning.

Related Posts:
[Rush 2012 Clockwork Angels tour rumor update]
[Rush 2012 Clockwork Angels tour update: official announcement coming April 19th?]
[Possible cover artwork for Rush's Clockwork Angels album, tourbook revealed]
[Rush 2012 tour update: Neil Peart confirms Fall tour]
[Rush Clockwork Angels, 2012 tour rumor update]
[Rush's Clockwork Angels album/tour most-anticipated of 2012]

Comments

Page 1 of 18 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
#179 - Posted 4/19/12 @2:52AM by shine [contact]

Tour section is up at Rush.com!!!! Guess I'll be heading on a road trip to Seattle...
#178 - Posted 4/18/12 @11:31PM by afrknob [contact]

Tour dates are legit, got a sneak peak at rush.com before they took down the tour section. They're in the process of updating but I compared 10 or so dates to Ed's list and he's got it nailed.
#177 - Posted 4/18/12 @11:24PM by cartmancop

Oh god no. I was really hoping for their return to Louisville. They rocked the YUM center. Guess I will have to journey once again to Indy. I promised my twelve year old she could go see them again with me. She went with me last year and it was her first real concert. Needless to say, she loved it and is as excited as I am to see them live. Keeping my fingers crossed.
#176 - Posted 4/18/12 @11:18PM by RushMMCXII [contact]

WTF?? No Salt Lake City, no Denver. I pray and hope this isn't the final Schedule otherwise it's going to be a long road trip to Vegas.
#175 - Posted 4/18/12 @9:32PM by Armeee [contact]

Ottawa October 16th ......... please!
#174 - Posted 4/18/12 @7:34PM by JohnnyTRacer [contact]

The tour managers know how to do it right. I will see Rush this year in Seattle and then next year in Portland, OR. Double profit from me and many others, but, THEY ALL DESERVE IT :-)!!! Looking forward to the fun ahead!

RUSH ON!
#173 - Posted 4/18/12 @7:24PM by dady5000 [contact]

I'm super excited that they're coming to Vegas again! Does anybody have any tips on getting Pre-Sale tix? I really want and need to be first to get good spots :)
#172 - Posted 4/18/12 @7:19PM by exit...stage left [contact]

I'm hearing tickets go on sale next weekend...any truth to this?
#171 - Posted 4/18/12 @7:17PM by exit...stage left [contact]

Finally, the Rush Gods have smiled upon me...5 shows that I want to attend all fall on a Friday or Saturday night...sweet!!! Opening night in Manchester, Chicago, Newark, Philly, and Vegas baby!!! It's on like Donkey Kong!!!
#170 - Posted 4/18/12 @7:01PM by takeafriend [contact]

Oh yeah! Rush returns to Downtown Seattle as opposed to one the ususal suburban Washington State sites. Kick ass! Can't wait for this one. It takes a bif event to look forward to a Seattle summer ending!

Page 1 of 18 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18