Clockwork Angels graphic novel cover art updates

Posted on Friday, March 7, 2014 at 11:39AM

Page 1 of 1 - 1
#7 - Posted 3/9/14 @12:32PM by GrahamW [contact]

The Exclusive Lyrics Cover just saddens me because I have tried on several occasions to get a response from SRO/anthem about using Rush lyrics in my artwork but they never reply. I'd really love to include some familiar wordage in my paintings that you guys can identify more with but I guess that's not going to happen anytime soon, sorry :(
#6 - Posted 3/8/14 @4:13AM by Xaromir [contact]

#5: False. link
What you mean is pickpocketing. Technically pickpocketing could also be called cash grabbing, but they are usually understood to be two very different things.

If it's feeling undignified may vary from person to person, but to me it certainly does. People give them their money willingly, but some people may feel forced to do so, because upholding the standard of their collection may require them to purchase how ever many variants they choose to produce. This is very well know, and abused to excess in this case. It's an easy way to cash in on the collectors market and selling the same product twice - or six times in this case.
#5 - Posted 3/7/14 @2:40PM by CraigJ [contact]

"money grab." The only money grab is when someone reaches into your pocket and steals your money. Otherwise there is no such thing.
#4 - Posted 3/7/14 @1:12PM by dludwig33 [contact]

8 different covers? What an unbelievable money grab.
#3 - Posted 3/7/14 @1:10PM by CraigJ [contact]

Not digging the artwork. The other stuff they showed was better IMO.
#2 - Posted 3/7/14 @12:35PM by mrdriven [contact]

232,454,323,122nd!

RUSH ON!!!
#1 - Posted 3/7/14 @11:46AM by Rushian Roulette [contact]

in the words (kind of) of MG......232,454,323,121th!