Rush 2013 Clockwork Angels tour announcement coming soon?

Posted on Monday, January 7, 2013 at 3:00PM

#26 - Posted 1/10/13 @5:55PM by kjbird [contact]

omg-a twin has emerged

striking down like a bolt from the blue!
#25 - Posted 1/10/13 @5:17PM by April191981 [contact]

hey Joe

Carnies Baby

..and fainting in coils.
#24 - Posted 1/10/13 @4:58PM by April191981 [contact]

The spell has been broken

#23 - Posted 1/8/13 @5:12PM by angiodan [contact]

Keeping fingers crossed that my multiple emails to agency/venue will get them to play a show in Fort Myers, FL. Haven't done a show here since a Power Windows warm up gig.

Save me going north to Tampa or across the alley, and Alex could spend a night or two at his house in Naples!
#22 - Posted 1/8/13 @1:04PM by jupeguyowensound [contact]

the show.
#21 - Posted 1/8/13 @1:03PM by jupeguyowensound [contact]

Was it R30 where they show at the Molson Amph. was the same sunday night as the closing night of the CNE? Total bedlam that was!
#20 - Posted 1/8/13 @1:02PM by Joe

Rush should headline Jazz Fest in New Orleans on May 5th. It would be a perfect high profile showcase right in between their RR HoF Induction and European Tour. The Eagles and Foo Fighters headlined last year, so it does not have to be a jazz band(tho Rush is kind of Jazz Metal).

But it would have to be one set. They could play the first set(A or B) of the CA Tour with Spirit/TS/2112 Encore. 100,000+ crowd, it would be great. They could let the string section enjoy a few more weeks off before bringing them to Europe.

Also, do you guys think there could be a possible SNL Appearance in April to coincide with the RR HoF? Seems like a few NYC Dates are coming, so they will be in the neighborhood.
#19 - Posted 1/8/13 @11:31AM by simon r

No 12-they tend to play Molson in July normally-sounds like its from that weird list. I did see them there in August way back in 2004 but that was only time in 10 yrs they did-July usually. It depends on where they plan to be in Aug-usually west? I must say Radio City is lovely small venue and would be nice to see them there if I can work out other dates. One can never have too much RUSH funds allowing of course.
My hunch is around 18th like 2011 announcement.
#18 - Posted 1/7/13 @7:46PM by Red-Haired T [contact]

They may be playing at Mohegan Sun in CT. There was an unofficial announcement on Chaz & AJ a couple of months ago.
#17 - Posted 1/7/13 @7:29PM by holeinone53575

Rush at Summerfest in Milwaukee. Ed you just made my day, month and year. I can just taste the Leinenkugels Summer Shandy now.
#16 - Posted 1/7/13 @7:00PM by lisah [contact]

HAPPY HAPPY, JOY JOY!! My God, now I'm channeling Ren and Stimpy! Who cares! Rush is coming, AGAIN!! Happy New Year to all RIABer's,indeed! Rush On!
#15 - Posted 1/7/13 @6:39PM by smiley [contact]

Molson On The Lake a favorite never will forget RushCon Ladies sharing an 18th rower, like angels they are
#14 - Posted 1/7/13 @6:33PM by smiley [contact]

experience to extremes, so very grateful to have had these inspiring musical sounds in our lives, come on houston!
#13 - Posted 1/7/13 @6:31PM by Fear [contact]

#8

Jones Beach will be ready to go!
#12 - Posted 1/7/13 @6:30PM by dingus [contact]

I was listening to Q107 in Toronto today and the DJ said that there's a rumor floating around that they're supposed to be playing the Molson Amphitheatre on August 9th. She didn't say where this info came from. This happens to be the same date that was on the list that was posted a few weeks back. I don't know if that's where they're getting their info or if they heard it from someone at the venue.
#11 - Posted 1/7/13 @6:20PM by rushman110 [contact]

I hope the low attendance at the Cleveland show won't keep them from making a return trip this summer. They usually draw a good crowd at Blossom, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I prefer seeing them outdoors because I feel that the sound quality is better.
#10 - Posted 1/7/13 @5:39PM by jupeguyowensound [contact]

#9. Well put. you're right, you can't take it with you. Enjoy life while you can my friends, the Yellowstone Caldera is scheduled to blow soon!!!
#9 - Posted 1/7/13 @5:18PM by stang

@ #4 caravan44
I can sympathize with your plight my friend. The tax man wield a large ax.
I cleaned out a bank account on 5 shows this past tour and can't wait to do it again. Depending on cities played, will only do 3 to 4 shows this time. Gonna work a little harder, economize a little more, cut out the show swag and settle for a "decent" lower level seat. As far as the deeper vs. hits tracks on this tour, enjoy what they play!! They are at the top of their game. Who knows how long this will last. When they've packed the trailers for the last time you'll wish you spent the money. Remember, the richest guy in the cemetary is still dead.
#8 - Posted 1/7/13 @5:06PM by randyferron [contact]

I'm guessing Jones Beach will be a
no go due to Sandy.
#7 - Posted 1/7/13 @4:56PM by Alexfan [contact]

I've got a buddy in Atlantic Canada and for his sake, I hope they head East.