Kim Mitchell unboxes the Rush ReDISCovered LP Box Set

Posted on Tuesday, June 17, 2014 at 10:41AM

Page 1 of 1 - 1
#5 - Posted 6/20/14 @9:45AM by Enigmaticus [contact]

Speaking of sodas, I only drink sodas with pure sugar in them. I attempt to avoid high fructose corn syrup whenever possible. There is a big difference between the energy required by the body to breakdown sucrose, a disaccharide and fructose, a monosaccharide.

I was enroute to Red Lobster to pick up a few orders of their lobster tacos.

Tomorrow, I am heading to Sierra Vista. I am planning on having Teppanyaki and perhaps a few "Sierra Vista" rolls at Hana Tokyo. I was there last Saturday and I was thoroughly impressed.
#4 - Posted 6/18/14 @10:51AM by CraigJ [contact]

#1 - At least nobody will get hurt or cry. Probably.
#3 - Posted 6/18/14 @8:11AM by RushFanForever [contact]

Kim Mitchell interviewed The Trailer Park Boys recently and jammed with Bubbles on 'Closer To The Heart'.

#2 - Posted 6/17/14 @10:29PM by bucklemyshoe [contact]

Too funny Toad Brother.

I've seen "The Max Machine" 5 times. A true joy. My second favorite band.

I know they are very local (Kim's choice), but if you want some great music in your collection, pick up their 5 albums (plus 1 live album)! You will need a sense of humor though, an open mind, and ready to get lost in the music.
#1 - Posted 6/17/14 @11:14AM by ToadBrother [contact]

Well, I ordered it, so I might as well go for a soda.