Updates and other random Rush stuff

Posted on Friday, February 28, 2014 at 12:17PM

#32 - Posted 3/1/14 @1:37PM by CraigJ [contact]

#29 - must be the soup.
#31 - Posted 3/1/14 @12:07PM by jiminseattle [contact]

Home is where the heart is. Smarmy I know but true.
#30 - Posted 2/28/14 @9:15PM by limelighter [contact]

28 jim-- agree with you. sounds great. but is there is a night life there?? i wonder.
#29 - Posted 2/28/14 @7:47PM by cpb [contact]

In other news, when I opened RIAB just now the thumbnail pic of the boys from when they got their Order of Canada medals...

RUSH - a band so cool they levitate.

(or "so high")
#28 - Posted 2/28/14 @6:22PM by jiminseattle [contact]

#26. Looks like boating, water skiing, snow skiing, hiking and lots of other cool stuff.
#27 - Posted 2/28/14 @4:39PM by CraigJ [contact]

Skindred isn't really doing it for me. Have you listened to Mr Bungle? Specifically the first album? YOu might like it based on this.

Fun fact - "Quote Unquote" was originally titled "Travolta" - The album came out before "Pulp Fiction" after which the band changed the name of the song.

#26 - Posted 2/28/14 @4:19PM by limelighter [contact]

what is there to do in owen sound?? just saying
#25 - Posted 2/28/14 @4:18PM by CraigJ [contact]

Right back at ya Lance: link

Jupe, are you drunk typing?
#24 - Posted 2/28/14 @3:44PM by jupeguy [contact]

u r jst pissy bcse u ddnt gt the frst. wmp. SKINDRED!!
#23 - Posted 2/28/14 @3:39PM by LanceTheShred [contact]

Boy you ladies are having a good ole time in here on a Friday eh?? Listen girls, you might want to pick yourself up a pair of these while you can. I think they would fit quite nicely:

Tush on!!
#22 - Posted 2/28/14 @3:01PM by jupeguy [contact]

Skindred.Skindred.SKINDRED!!!!!!!!! and Rush!!!
#21 - Posted 2/28/14 @2:59PM by jiminseattle [contact]

Jupe!! What is up? You are funny.
#20 - Posted 2/28/14 @2:54PM by jupeguy [contact]

Where is the voice of reason...MG...people are calling me out!!!
#19 - Posted 2/28/14 @2:51PM by jupeguy [contact]

No, all of you motherfuckers!!! Let me know....checks in the fucking mail!
#18 - Posted 2/28/14 @2:34PM by CraigJ [contact]

In '83 there was nothing here, relatively speaking. Now it's all built up. Can't go riding or shooting in my back yard anymore. Last night's hiking photos link link
#17 - Posted 2/28/14 @2:23PM by jiminseattle [contact]

I spent a couple weeks in Fountain Hills Christmas of about '82 or '83. It was awesome with the flora and fauna. Went water skiing up against the canyon walls on Lake Suguaro. Beautiful Craig. Spectacular!
#16 - Posted 2/28/14 @2:19PM by CraigJ [contact]

I live in Phoenix, AZ (Actually Fountain Hills). A good friend of mine lives in Belleville, ON. He's had enough winters and bought a winter house here. I'll spare you most of the details, but it's currently in the mid-70's, the windows are open, the citrus trees are in blossom and I'm letting the neighbors hear some Live in Cleveland.

#15 is that offer open to anyone or just Jim?
#15 - Posted 2/28/14 @2:00PM by jupeguy [contact]

Jim- download "Ruling Force" by Skindred on I-tunes from the album "Kill The Power" and if you don't like it I will reimburse you the money.
#14 - Posted 2/28/14 @1:52PM by jupeguy [contact]

Thanks Jim. It is a great place to live as I'm sure Seattle is, we all have to live somewhere right?
#13 - Posted 2/28/14 @1:42PM by jiminseattle [contact]

Wow, Owen Sound is beautiful. Cool marina. Looks like a great place to live.