Rush Clockwork Angels tourbook now available online

Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 10:24AM

Page 1 of 1 - 1
#10 - Posted 9/20/13 @12:53PM by 1357

What is a Rush Concert without the Tour Book! Getting all their Tour Books just about TOPS my Rush shopping list. The Tour Book is a MUST HAVE. Amos,N.Y.C.
#9 - Posted 9/12/12 @10:03AM by Hentor the Barbarian [contact]

#3 I had VIP seats at Bristow. I got Section 1, Row G, seats 3 and 4, which was essentially third row seating, but stage left, level with the stage mixing crew. That meant a great view of Geddy, Alex was off in the distance, and I never saw Neil play because Geddy's keyboard rig blocked the view. I suspect it was cheaper than paying for similar seats on stubhub but was it rationally worth the money? I don't know. I do know I'd do it again in a heartbeat! Haven't received the swag yet, you just get a lanyard and a commemorative ticket at the show.
#8 - Posted 9/11/12 @10:16PM by bensommer [contact]

Transcribing?? That's some serious geeksmanship!
#7 - Posted 9/11/12 @3:00PM by musicofthespheres [contact]

those pics made me smile. I'll be doing the same as #1.

that little drum room must have been at The Gorge??? how cool is that...
#6 - Posted 9/11/12 @1:33PM by gag2man [contact]

I have the "noses" framed and autographed in my office. Got it on Geddy's promotional tour.
#5 - Posted 9/11/12 @1:16PM by Rushian Roulette [contact]

I like that (old) pic of Alex in the study/library. Very hip, even more so today.

I also like the pic of Alex on the private Rush jet. Anyone ever heard if they have a nickname for it? (Zeppelin had the "Starship", Kiss had one, but I forget what they called it). Maybe the tail number in N-2112? That'd be cool!

RR
#4 - Posted 9/11/12 @1:08PM by Nicecoldbeer [contact]

Thanks for the posting of the tourbook. I have collected each one since Hemispheres and this is their best ever! Great tribute to Andrew as well!
#3 - Posted 9/11/12 @12:02PM by CraigJ [contact]

I think I will be saving this for when I get mine.

Has anyone that bought VIP packages received their stuff yet?

Can VIP purchasers post what seats they got?
#2 - Posted 9/11/12 @11:00AM by Micky [contact]

Ahahah...some faces from Alex are so funny...the picture in which he looks at Neil like saying: OMG WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ? is sooo great !!!
Numero due anyway...:-)
#1 - Posted 9/11/12 @10:33AM by Liverpool 78

Thanks for ther chance to try before you buy John. I'll be ordering mine from backstage club to avoid lugging it around at the gig.

Liver.