... Rush Tour: All the World's A Stage

Sun, Dec 2 Toyota Center Houston, TX
gallery [view] [upload]     [official photos]     [YouTube videos]
discuss [general] [reviews] [open thread]
attendance 11,091/11,091 ($904,931) SELLOUT [setlist]

Comments

#17 - Posted 12/07/2012 5:22 PM by Terrell39 [contact]

For 2014 when rush hopefully goes on a 40th anniversary tour, I hope they again (like the 30th ann tour), try to play at least 1 song from each lp. songs not played for a long time like fly by night, something for nothing and some never played like chain lightning & color of right would be very welcome
#16 - Posted 12/03/2012 12:39 AM by Gob [contact]

Bad Ass....loved it....The Boys where on top of it to night .....So Cool..
#15 - Posted 12/01/2012 9:11 PM by lisah [contact]

unable to meet up pre-show, but, were in SA friday night also. We rocked the Alamo City Texas Style!! Will be there tomorrow night also, gonna' rock The toyota center off it's foundation!! Live it all again!!!
#14 - Posted 12/01/2012 7:38 PM by Callawayman518 [contact]

Anyone meeting up prior to the last show of the US tour :(

San Antonio rocked last night..Cant wait til Sunday evening!!

-B
#13 - Posted 12/01/2012 8:01 AM by No. 1 Fan [contact]

We are meeting at Mia bella before the concert at 5:30.
#12 - Posted 11/29/2012 9:34 PM by DUG K. [contact]

I so wish I could go see them again for the last date on this U.S. leg of their CA tour. ATL was so good but I so rather a indoor arena. Maybe they'll hit New Orleans in the spring before Europe.
#11 - Posted 11/29/2012 2:49 PM by MerelyPlayer [contact]

Traveling from Mexico for my fifth consecutive Rush tour... rock on!
So everything points out that they will be playing their A setlist, and that means "Bravado" instead of "The pass"... darn it!

I love both tunes, but I was hopeful to hear The Pass live since Bravado was played on the 30th anniversary tour.

All my previous shows attending the CW pavillion, so looking forward for my first ever indoor show.

Anyone can share their experience on acoustics at the Toyota Center? Is it good?

See ya there fellow Rush fans! VIVA RUSH!
#10 - Posted 11/28/2012 1:45 PM by Taqiyah [contact]

I did the same thing.. Torture.
#9 - Posted 11/28/2012 12:32 PM by tdwag85

I don't know about you, but I am sick of waiting for the concert. I bought tickets 7 months ago and that, my friend, is too long to wait.
#8 - Posted 11/01/2012 5:41 PM by Taqiyah [contact]

Will be attending my first Rush concert and we are pumped! I am excited as I will be attending with my son. We were wondering if there is tailgating before the concert. We wanted to hang out with other Rush fans before the show. We can't wait!