... Rush Tour: All the World's A Stage

Show Time: 7:30 PM

[Guide to Ticket Sales and Pre-sales]

Fri, Nov 30 AT&T Center San Antonio, TX
gallery [view] [upload]     [official photos]     [YouTube videos]
discuss [general] [reviews] [open thread]
attendance 9,396/10,150 ($742,544) [setlist]

Comments

Page 1 of 4 - 1 2 3 4
#35 - Posted 12/02/2012 10:30 PM by Snowdog 2212 [contact]

Excellent photos in the Gallery RandyP! Thanks for sharing. Great seat to take the shots. I was F1 Row 7 Seat 7, not 1st center but still pretty good.
The Guys always have delivered the goods live and never cease to amaze. 11/30/12 SAT was no exception. I only wish I could seen this tour more then once. I saw the Snakes & Arrows show 8 times. I've been following the band since the beginning and nearly as old they are. I've seen about 60 RUSH concerts. I don't know if that qualifies me as a Super Fan or a Super Old Fan? Anyway Friday could have been the best yet, but then I say that every last show that I've seen. Until next time........

"You know we're havin' good days
And we hope they're gonna last
Our future still looks brighter than our past
We feel no need to worry
No reason to be sad
Our mem'ries remind us, maybe road life's not so bad."
#34 - Posted 12/01/2012 12:07 PM by voyager [contact]

Everybody the SHOW WAS AWESOME! I was in the 4th row and I flew in from St. Thomas United States Virgin Islands to see the show and it did not disappoint! I was thrilled with the setlist although around middletown dreams things in the crowd cooled down a bit but by the end of the show it was CRAZY. A drumstick Alex picked up and threw landed to seats over from me and a girl right in front of me caught a T-shirt!
DAMMIT everyone seems to get lucky but me. I can't complain; another GREAT SHOW and its a privilege to watch the masters in action.
Tomorrow is the last of this years tour :-(
#33 - Posted 11/29/2012 6:57 PM by drivenbyrush [contact]

A small spelling correction; I meant "the day is" oops!
#32 - Posted 11/29/2012 6:55 PM by drivenbyrush [contact]

Finally! The days is upon us after many months of waiting!! See you all tomorrow in SA; then on to the last show of this leg in Houston! {o:
#31 - Posted 11/29/2012 10:28 AM by Callawayman518 [contact]

There's a cool British Pub on the Riverwalk called MadDogs..

-B
#30 - Posted 11/28/2012 9:13 PM by Snowdog 2212 [contact]

I too am looking for a RUSH concert after party. Any ideas? San Antonio has a great RUSH cover band, "Exit-Stage Left". Does anyone know if they have a gig on Friday night?
#29 - Posted 11/24/2012 11:39 AM by lisah [contact]

Driving in from Houston with the hubby(my Rush buddy), for the show then back home for the last show. It's gonna kick some major Texas Ass. Rush never disappoints, always get my money's worth, no matter how much tickets cost. Lets show some Texas size hospitality to those 3 travelers from Willowdale. RUSH ALWAYS ROCKS TEXAS!! I am so excited, only 6 more days. I've been waiting for these shows since April. That's a really long time. RUSH ON!
#28 - Posted 11/23/2012 4:31 PM by jal2112 [contact]

Sneakers is long gone.. I guess one of the cool places now is "Backstage live" on E. Houston st. I'm sure there are some others; my clubbin' days aren't what they used to be!

1 week to go!!! Rush on!!
#27 - Posted 11/01/2012 3:31 PM by SmilinRose [contact]

Does anyone know of some good rock & roll clubs in San Antonio to go after seeing RUSH? The concert should let out by 10:30 or 11 PM. Many years ago, used to be a place called Sneakers Night Club, off Loop 410. Appreciate any info so we can continue to ROCK the rest of the night!
#26 - Posted 10/21/2012 7:02 PM by Callawayman518 [contact]

Coyote,,

Anything along the riverwalk is pretty close...Marriott Rivercenter is approx 3 miles..Couple other good hotels are the La Mansion and Hotel Contessa..

See everyone there..San Antonio and back home for the Toyota Center show :)

-B