... Rush Tour: All the World's A Stage

Show Time: 7:30 PM

[Guide to Ticket Sales and Pre-sales]

Thu, Nov 1 Verizon Wireless Amphitheater Alpharetta, GA
gallery [view] [upload]     [official photos]     [YouTube videos]
discuss [general] [reviews] [open thread]
attendance 12,086/12,086 ($926,850) SELLOUT [setlist]

Comments

Page 1 of 7 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
#62 - Posted 11/12/2012 1:43 AM by apassagetosydney [contact]

the 3rd and final show on my own Rush tour. i came from Australia to see this and only dreamed of getting a t shirt fired from the cannons.
Neil reloaded and shot it my way and it landed in the aisle just up from me.
it seemed like no one saw as 2 shirts lay lifelessly for what seemed an eternity as i scampered up the steps and saw a dude casually walk over to it i dived fully in the air and skidded into where a split second before was a "special" reminder of my expensive trip. People were laughing at my efforts though i was just GUTTED!. i came so close. When i asked the dude if i could buy it for $100 he scoffed at me. you didnt have to be so rude. So to that fat old c**t that i could see, couldnt really care less,... i wish you well. its all i can do.

Was it worth the thousands i spent?... F**k yes!
#61 - Posted 11/10/2012 1:18 AM by rushyyzhead

Good catch, tnunn007! Finally someone else who was aware of the beautiful night in Atlanta that went along with the great show. I got really fed up with some folks on a different Rush fan web site who were complaining about their sound system, songs being swapped out from the playlist, etc. I enjoyed everything, as I do each time I see them....only 4 times. Saw them this tour in Indianapolis too. Very good. Can't wait to hear of the 2013 tour when they return from Europe.
#60 - Posted 11/02/2012 11:15 PM by tnunn007 [contact]

They continue to get better with age. I really enjoyed hearing the String Ensemble on Dreamline and YYZ. One of the coolest moments was a rising Gibbous moon with Jupiter as a bright star sitting above the moon. During Dreamline, the moon and Jupiter conjunction was visible at the rear of the amphitheater.
#59 - Posted 11/02/2012 1:09 AM by zappawizard [contact]

oh wow, Dreamline!!! AWESOME HOW THEY'VE MIXED UP THE SET LISTS!
#58 - Posted 11/01/2012 5:04 PM by Heatmiser [contact]

ticket from post #42 sold
#57 - Posted 11/01/2012 11:30 AM by Alwagbass [contact]

Super stoked for my first Rush show since Counterparts tour! I know, I know, i missed some great stuff. I'm regretting not catching the Time Machine shows. But, i will make up for some lost time tonight!
#56 - Posted 11/01/2012 10:13 AM by robertkincaid96 [contact]

Looking forward to the show tonight. Show # 29 tonight and #30 in Tampa Saturday night. Whoo Hoo!!1 The concerts for me started on 4/13/79 and I have gone everytime I could since then. The show in Charlotte NC tuesday was incredible.
#55 - Posted 11/01/2012 9:37 AM by mcon529 [contact]

SHOW DAY!!!! What is up metro Atlanta, where is the chatter?

Originally not blown away by the 80s set list, but I've changed my tune. I got into Rush in the early-mid 80s and the set will be a fantastic trip down memory lane for me. It should be good. Have never seen/heard Middletown Dreams live, nor Territories, Grand Designs either. Middletown and Analog Kids are way up on my personal favorite list of 80s Rush songs, it will be surreal to stand there ten rows from Lifeson during this set.

See you at the show.
#54 - Posted 10/31/2012 10:07 AM by DaveHall [contact]

OH DAMN!!! Charlotte show was amazing last night!

See you in ATL tomorrow!