... Rush Tour: All the World's A Stage

Show Time: 7:30 PM

[Guide to Ticket Sales and Pre-sales]

Tue, Oct 30 Time Warner Cable Arena Charlotte, NC
gallery [view] [upload]     [official photos]     [YouTube videos]
discuss [general] [reviews] [open thread]
attendance 7,523/10,095 ($541,143) [setlist]

Comments

Page 1 of 11 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
#104 - Posted 10/31/2012 10:05 AM by DaveHall [contact]

AWESOME SHOW!!

Love the set list! Reading the songs here on RIB.com is one thing, but hearing songs played live for the first time, particularly most of the 1980s songs, was amazing!

Going to ATL tomorrow!
#103 - Posted 10/30/2012 2:58 PM by LerxstGirl [contact]

Finding my way to Charlotte. See y'all soon!
#102 - Posted 10/30/2012 1:12 PM by Faceman [contact]

Front row here I come!
#101 - Posted 10/30/2012 12:35 PM by gotpeart [contact]

For those who will complain about people standing/sitting.

I am in section 115, row O (not sure which seat). But rest assured, I will be standing as soon as the house lights go dim, and I won't sit down until intermission. Repeat for Set 2/3.

So if you're behind me - I apologize, but do not ask me to sit down.
#100 - Posted 10/30/2012 9:20 AM by Breeze [contact]

Snowing like a Rush lick here in WV. Waiting on my Bro to show. Roads are open Brian.... WHERE ARE YOU!!!
#99 - Posted 10/30/2012 7:33 AM by Gearhead [contact]

The Big Show is tonight!!!! We (Wife and Kids) will be there. ROCK ON!!!!
#98 - Posted 10/29/2012 1:28 AM by mysticbeat [contact]

Not sure if we are going to be able to attend
Tues night. My BIL just passed away very unexpectedly.
We have two tickets sect F2, row D. 4th row!!! center front!
I am sooo bummed, I'll never get that lucky again. I'm in
Upstate SC if anyone is interested. wildivy@netzero.net
#97 - Posted 10/27/2012 11:44 AM by gardechef [contact]

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME OUT....Due to car problems my son and I are having a difficulty trying to get to charlotte on tuesday to get to the show, is anybody driving through or around shelby willing to give my son and I a lift to the show, I will be glad to pay for gas.Please e-mail me at gardechef@msn.com if you can help me out
Thanks
#96 - Posted 10/27/2012 9:47 AM by witchhunt [contact]

Oh MY...JUST A FEW MORE DAYS!!!!
Would love to get setlist A but I will be happy
With anything they play..Been waiting on this since
The Time Machine Tour!!!!
#95 - Posted 10/26/2012 5:44 AM by trees76 [contact]

OH MY!!!! 4 DAYS!!!! RUSH is COMING!!!!
GET READY TO GET LOUD!!!!

Page 1 of 11 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11