... Rush Tour: All the World's A Stage

Show Time: 7:30 PM

[Guide to Ticket Sales and Pre-sales]

Fri, Oct 12 Wells Fargo Center Philadelphia, PA
gallery [view] [upload]     [official photos]     [YouTube videos]
discuss [general] [reviews] [open thread]
attendance 11,885/12,810 ($943,272) [setlist]

Comments

Page 1 of 3 - 1 2 3
#26 - Posted 10/15/2012 9:29 AM by IPhilaRush [contact]

Was at the Philly show on the 12th and Rush rocked "The Well"!Did anybody else hear Distant Early Warning(or some parts thereof)or was I up with the Clockwork Angels(was in right spirits for show..lol).
#25 - Posted 10/12/2012 2:36 PM by digitalmann2112 [contact]

I can't wait! Thanks for responding about the sound at the WFC. Camden does sound top-notch, but I'm sure this concert will be good and loud! I hope everyone enjoys it!
#24 - Posted 10/12/2012 8:27 AM by JJM

yea , as others have said Camden was built for sound, WFC while a nice venue wont quiet have sound as NJ.....hopeully they get it tuned in enough !
#23 - Posted 10/12/2012 7:42 AM by tschultz [contact]

Hey Steve Mann,
I am a native of Philadelphia and seen many shows at both venues. The thing to remember is that the Camden arena is built for music. It is acoustically designed for concerts, the sound funnels through the arena. The Wells Fargo Center is a hockey arena and there are certain acoustic downfalls. There is potential for re verb if the sound is too loud and bounces off the walls. I seen snakes and arrows section 1 row 2 and it was loud, not The Who loud but loud enough. If they get the sound right which I am sure they will having played the WFC before it should be a great show.

Enjoy
#22 - Posted 10/12/2012 12:35 AM by robertrobyn [contact]

Would someone be willing to buy me a RUSH bottle opener and ship it to me in california. Should only be $10.00 or so and shipping should only be a couple bucks. I can pay you back via paypal. Rush backstage is sold out and my show is not till 11-15-12.

Thanks if you can help

Robert
sellpaint@hotmail.com
#21 - Posted 10/11/2012 6:22 PM by digitalmann2112 [contact]

Hi everyone. Steve Mann here. I've been to the WFC a few times before for concerts, but I have never been on the floor. I got lucky and got floor seats and was wondering if anyone knows how loud the sound usually is at the WFC, if you're near the stage. I really hope they blast you, 'cause I like it as loud as possible. I saw Rush in 2010 in Camden, and was near the stage, and it was BY FAR the loudest concert I've ever been to. It was quite satisfying. Just wondering if anyone can compare the two venues. I know the Tweeter Center had been built by a speaker company or something, so good loud sound would be critical, and I'm worried that the WFC won't be as loud because it is used for many different events. Can anyone compare the two venues on loudness? Thanks. I hope everyone has a blast!!! See ya there!
#20 - Posted 10/11/2012 12:05 PM by davecox [contact]

I, I am writing this email in hope of some help and direction pertaining to the vip rush package. To date I have still not received my package that consists of ,

One reserved ticket located within the first 15 rows of the stage
Exclusive Rush tour shirt
Collectible tour poster (numbered, limited)
Official tour program
Specially designed tote bag
Set of official guitar picks
Commemorative concert ticket
Commemorative tour laminate

The tickets are to be picked up the day of the show,but all of the other items still have not shipped. As of 10/11/2012 I did not revive anything and was told buy vip nation it will not ship until after the show.This is not acceptable in my view.Is there anything you can do to help? Thank you David R Cox Sr
#19 - Posted 10/11/2012 10:59 AM by Digital Rivendell [contact]

Anybody have any plans to meet up before the show? Any nice places near the venue?
#18 - Posted 10/11/2012 8:04 AM by JJM

To bad about the sound issues, hope they can tidy it up by friday nite. Not used to hearing these problems from RUSH live, and watchin the dvds of R30 and TM tour really set the bar pretty high....we will see ??!!...saw them 3x on the TM Tour, werent any sound issues in those outside venues imo
#17 - Posted 10/10/2012 6:49 PM by Big Joe [contact]

Finally getting close! I'll be in 124, row 4. Looks to be about as close as my 13th row orchestra seats in Bristow last month, at about the same angle. I'm taking two friends, one who will be a first-timer. Philly Cheesesteaks and Rush, here I come!

Page 1 of 3 - 1 2 3