... Rush Tour: All the World's A Stage

Fri, Sep 28 Credit Union Centre Saskatoon, SK
gallery [view] [upload]     [official photos]     [YouTube videos]
discuss [general] [reviews] [open thread]
attendance NA [setlist]

Comments

#18 - Posted 09/29/2012 2:34 PM by pannelri [contact]

Back home after an amazing night. The VIP Nation email read enjoy your seats in the first 15 rows, which concerned me, until I opened my package and discovered front row center seats. One of the highlights of my 50-odd years on the planet!
#17 - Posted 09/28/2012 7:19 PM by walstib1 [contact]

Anybody know what time Will Call is open til??
#16 - Posted 09/28/2012 4:59 PM by ryrush87 [contact]

In the hotel room having some beers. About 5 hours to go until the concert. Got VIP. Really hoping for front row! Bringing my Working Men flag.
#15 - Posted 09/27/2012 10:50 PM by Geddycorn44 [contact]

Enjoy the show Unit 3. I expect a full report on Monday. So jealous!!! --H
#14 - Posted 09/27/2012 3:33 PM by ReginaAndrew [contact]

Two good seats for sale cheap by somebody in Regina. Not my tickets - but happy to bring them if you wanna buy them !

Twitter me at @AndrewMatte

#13 - Posted 09/23/2012 2:59 PM by pannelri [contact]

If you're looking for restaurants, there are a few on Idlewyld Drive N, as well as on (I think) 51st St and Warman Road. Any of them should be no more than 15 minutes or so from Credit Union Centre.
As well, if tiy have the Rush IPad app, I think the map feature shows restaurants.

See you at the show!
#12 - Posted 09/11/2012 1:49 AM by Truescot [contact]

YXEDM,
Do you know if there are any restaurants around the CUC? Looks like it in the industrial outer edge of Saskatoon and not much in the way of bars, eateries or really much else. Is the airport area the closest for a pre show dinner and drinks?
Did you receive your tickets?
#11 - Posted 09/04/2012 1:35 PM by YXEdigitalman [contact]

Hi

Yup, got mine last week too. Got an e-mail a week before saying that they had been put in the mail. Funnily enough, my wife hasn't received an e-mail or her tickets yet. Anybody else in that situation?

YXEDM
#10 - Posted 09/01/2012 2:21 AM by Truescot [contact]

Received my ticket the other day. Anybody else?
#9 - Posted 05/07/2012 9:27 PM by ryrush87 [contact]