... Rush Tour: All the World's A Stage

Wed, Sep 26 MTS Centre Winnipeg, MB
gallery [view] [upload]     [official photos]     [YouTube videos]
discuss [general] [reviews] [open thread]
attendance NA [setlist]

Comments

#11 - Posted 09/25/2012 10:56 PM by cdaddie [contact]

Hi all, the tix from post #9 have been sold, enjoy the show everyone!!
#10 - Posted 09/25/2012 3:21 PM by NorthDakotaRushFan [contact]

coming up from North Dakota and won't be in town until right at showtime. I know most parking places close to the arena will be filled up. Any suggestions on where to park?
#9 - Posted 09/24/2012 10:57 AM by cdaddie [contact]

Hey everyone, I have two extra tickets for the show, 3rd row floor right in front of Alex! $250 total for the pair, let me know if you or anyone you know is interested!
#8 - Posted 09/23/2012 2:01 PM by yyzrob [contact]

Totally agree with # 7 - Winnipeg fans are in for a great show! I saw them in Chicago and I can't say enough about the show! Ok Winnipeg, no pressure but this is their first Canadian date - I know Winnipeg fans are pumped and will really show the boys their support.
#7 - Posted 09/19/2012 12:01 PM by simon r

You fans in Winnipeg are in for some show! I came over from UK and went to Manchester, Pittsburgh, Indy & Chicago shows on a 12 day vacation and they were superb. The first hour is superb if you love PW-4 tracks off that!! The string ensemble works well with CA and adds a different dimension plus they get to do some old songs as well that complement-I wont spoil if you havent seen set list. They do mix up the 2 lists so you may get a nice surprise.
Enjoy the best band in the world!
#6 - Posted 09/18/2012 11:27 PM by cdaddie [contact]

I would love to join up and meet some new people, but that night is my 12 year old son's first Rush show and we're making a whole day of it! Have fun to those who do meet up!

Chris
#5 - Posted 09/17/2012 9:58 PM by barbt2112 [contact]

Okay guys, we are planning to meet at the Regal Beagle in the Marlborough Hotel link at around 5 pm. It is within walking distance to the venue. Hope to meet some of you...Barb
#4 - Posted 09/17/2012 7:08 PM by BradW [contact]

I saw Rush in 2008 and I cannot wait. I really hope they play Seven Cities of Gold in Winnipeg as it is one of my favourite songs on Clockwork Angels but it seems like they'll be playing setlist b and seven cities got taken off. :(
#3 - Posted 09/17/2012 9:06 AM by barbt2112 [contact]

Hello Winnipegers! We are planning a pre-show meet up, I am coming in from Vancouver but one of my local friends is ironing out the details as we speak. I will post the particulars once I have them, hope to see you there! Barb
#2 - Posted 05/03/2012 3:09 AM by briancdn [contact]

I was at that concert on May 24, 2008 and that was great having them back after 25.5 years. I knew that they would come back in a couple years. last tour I saw three concerts in Toronto, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles. The weather in September depends vecause last year it was summer like weather about 24C or it can be around 15C. It is the autumn season and you will rarely see very cold weather in September!

R40 6-disc Blu-ray Box Set