... Rush Tour: All the World's A Stage

Show Time: 7:30 PM

[Guide to Ticket Sales and Pre-sales]

Sat, Sep 22 Scottrade Center St. Louis, MO
gallery [view] [upload]     [official photos]     [YouTube videos]
discuss [general] [reviews] [open thread]
attendance 10,772/10,942 ($790,134) [setlist]

Comments

Page 1 of 7 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
#61 - Posted 09/23/2012 10:30 AM by FrankFan2112 [contact]

For those curious...I picked up my VIP ticket from the box office and it was Row 2 DEAD CENTER!!! (Sec B Row 2 Seat 5).
#60 - Posted 09/23/2012 8:19 AM by Davuzi [contact]

What a show if you were in section 108 and you didn't stand up shame on YOU!
#59 - Posted 09/22/2012 5:38 PM by Marlacav [contact]

Is kshe doing anything tonight? Where?
#58 - Posted 09/22/2012 5:36 PM by Marlacav [contact]

At the Sheraton bar..closest one...rush fans are trickling in
#57 - Posted 09/22/2012 4:11 PM by thrill51 [contact]

At the Tap Room group of us is on the left
#56 - Posted 09/22/2012 1:31 PM by thrill51 [contact]

Currently at the Brewhouse in the Hyatt by the Arch. Gonna start making our way to Schlafly in a bit, probably walk into any bars we see on the way there too! I'll be the big guy in the Rush shirt and 88 hat.
#55 - Posted 09/21/2012 3:40 PM by Blindman [contact]

Sweet! or should I say suite? Just got called from my corporate HR office, I'll be in the corporate luxury suite for the show!!!!!
#54 - Posted 09/21/2012 3:30 PM by rockytoprushfan [contact]

Thanks thrill51, I was way off on my address! I wrote down the first address I saw on Schafly's website and it was for the Urban Chestnut Brewing Company! lol
Any establishment participating in the Oktoberfest going on this weekend.
#53 - Posted 09/21/2012 9:51 AM by Defenseman67 [contact]

Eads or MLK will work. I'm not real familar with either but those I have spoken with think MLK would be the easiest.
#52 - Posted 09/21/2012 12:06 AM by thrill51 [contact]

Rocky Top, sure you got the right address on Locust? I mapped it only .9 mile link . Not arguing just making sure you got the right place.

Page 1 of 7 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7