... Rush Tour: All the World's A Stage

Show Time: 7:30 PM

[Guide to Ticket Sales and Pre-sales]

Thu, Sep 13 Bankers Life Fieldhouse Indianapolis, IN
gallery [view] [upload]     [official photos]     [YouTube videos]
discuss [general] [reviews] [open thread]
attendance 7,303/10,899 ($489,034) [setlist]

Comments

Page 1 of 4 - 1 2 3 4
#31 - Posted 09/14/2012 12:13 AM by dennisfp [contact]

Can some kind soul send me an email with the *Clockwork Angels tunes only* that are played during the concert? dennisfp ( a t ) yahoo.com

I'd like to make a mix CD so that my boy will be familiar with the songs played.

Please *don't* send any other song spoilers as I'd like the rest of the concert to be a surprise.

Many thanks!!!
#30 - Posted 09/13/2012 10:47 PM by pepple69 [contact]

Setlist B 2 confirmed in Indy
#29 - Posted 09/13/2012 1:24 PM by mike099 [contact]

I live in Nashville Tennessee, so hoping they come to Bridgestone Arena soon. Have to say I love the new cd. It grows on you. Hard to say what it sounds like live because with the videos posted you cannot tell. The videos sound sluggish to me. I have to say that I love the old Rush and am not too fond of the 80's period. I would love to hear By Tor, Anthem, Something for nothing and Passages to Bangkok instead of the 80's songs in set 1. If anyone wants to hear good old Rush live, Different stages is an excellent 3 cd disk, including the 1979 show in England. It rocks!! You guys enjoy the show in Indy.
#28 - Posted 09/13/2012 12:25 PM by gar_cor301 [contact]

I was at the pittsburgh show and it was amazing. The string section enhanced the show not only on the Clockwork songs but also the rest of that set. I have to say I am disappointed with some fans especially one drunk in the men's room at intermission complaining loudly about "This ain't Rush, I want to hear old shit." Hearing Rush in person is a true treat and if you don't want to hear what they want to play, stay home and listen to your records.Rush is not a nostalgia act and their music is as vibrant today as 1974. I thought the show was epic and hope there is a live cd and a dvd.
#27 - Posted 09/12/2012 7:37 PM by pariah dog [contact]

The Tilted Kilt is very close to the venue, good food, beer, and scenery. I bet this will a popular pre show hang out.
#26 - Posted 09/08/2012 11:59 PM by daviecop [contact]

Heading up from Fort Lauderdale since there's no South Florida show. Is there any bars or hang-outs for a pre-show get-together? If not let's set up one!
#25 - Posted 09/08/2012 1:14 PM by bravado [contact]

awesome set list can't wait, 5 days and counting. RUSH ON
#24 - Posted 09/08/2012 1:08 AM by mrslaurajones [contact]

So...the tour kicked off tonight!!! Woo-hoo!!! In six days it will be our turn in Indy :-)
#23 - Posted 05/25/2012 12:43 PM by rushyyzhead

Dream on, man.
#22 - Posted 05/24/2012 3:53 PM by benlacy2112 [contact]

Thanks, rushyyzhead. I assumed the chances are pretty slim without knowing someone. I still have this glimmer of hope, though, that someone on this site will chime in and say, "Hey, I know a guy that get passes, and I can't make it to the show. Have mine!"

A man can dream, can't he? ;-)

Page 1 of 4 - 1 2 3 4