New Rush FAQ book set for release on June 17th

Posted on Monday, May 19, 2014 at 1:43PM

Page 1 of 1 - 1
#6 - Posted 5/28/14 @3:47PM by Rushwifey [contact]

Don't let the title fool you. This is not a compendium of rush facts, but simply the story of a great band and their amazing fan base. Ed Stenger and this site are mentioned in the book as contributors. Reviews so far are steller. Or you could just judge the book by its cover, which si sort of the opposite of Rush's ethos.
#5 - Posted 5/20/14 @12:46PM by dinoman [contact]

I think our very own Ed would be more qualified to write such a book. This web site probably does a better job at answering Rush FAQs anyway.
#4 - Posted 5/20/14 @12:21AM by CraigJ [contact]

Saw that. funny.
#3 - Posted 5/19/14 @10:41PM by drmike [contact]

Rush reference on George Takei's Facebook page (Sulu from Star Trek). On a dumb robot comic, George commented: " Couples counseling, 2112." When a fan then commented "RUSH!", George replied to that with "This was a very Moving Picture".
#2 - Posted 5/19/14 @2:25PM by 1-2-bucklemyshoe [contact]

I am even less excited about this than "The Rise of Kings."

I suspect most Rush fans know all there is to know about the band (thanks in great part to RIAB).

And interviewing Alex twice and seeing the band countless times does not strike me as the most impressive credentials.

But, you know what, I will probably buy it anyway so I can impress all my intellectual friends with how many books are written by and about Rush (and Max Mobley needs to earn a living too)
#1 - Posted 5/19/14 @2:12PM by jaeger [contact]