There was another Rush reference on last night's episode (Season 2, Episode 7 - Lamia) of the FX police drama The Bridge which complements the reference that occurred on the season 2 premiere last month. In that episode the character Daniel (played by Matthew Lillard) - who has substance abuse problems - goes to see his AA sponsor (played by Brian Baumgartner) who is wearing a Rush Grace Under Pressure t-shirt, and the 2 have a discussion about Rush. In last night's episode, it opens with the 2 characters in Daniel's apartment, both wearing Rush t-shirts (this time Daniel has the Grace Under Pressure shirt and his sponsor wears a Rush explosion t-shirt), doing cocaine and rocking out to Rush's The Spirit of Radio. The episode is available online for FX subscribers (you have to login with your cable TV provider) at this location. Thanks to Geddimus Prime for the heads up.
-- Find Tickets --
SOLD OUT Seats!
10$ off $350+ with code
... hold the one you needrefresh
Time Stand Still
... the Rush calendar
Rush News Highlights
- Rush R40 Live 2015 tour
- Mercury-era vinyl reissues
- Rush Rolling Stone cover
- NeilPeart.net news update
- Clockwork Lives
- Rush Classic Rock interview
- Alex Lifeson Canadian Press interview
- Alex Lifeson Renman Live interview
- Clockwork Angels graphic novel
- Rush 2015 Juno Award
- Geddy Lee on VH1 Classic
- R40 Blu-ray box set
- Rush Swag!
- Make a donation
- Rush R40 Live tour final show in Los Angeles open thread
- Updates and other random Rush stuff
- New Alex Lifeson interview from Spin magazine
- Rush R40 Live tour Irvine open thread
- New book Neil Peart: Cultural Repercussions now available as part of Humble Music Book Bundle
- Happy 62nd birthday to Geddy Lee!
- Ninja Sex Party's 6969 from their new album Attitude City parodies Rush's 2112
- Rush R40 Live tour Phoenix open thread
- Rush R40 Live tour Las Vegas open thread
- R40 on the Road webisode 4: part two of Geddy Lee's bass collection
- Blog Archive >