... Rush Tour: All the World's A Stage

2013 Clockwork Angels Tour

Wed, May 1: Bridgestone Arena - Nashville, TN

View: [View All Dates]

Show Number: 4

Show Time: 7:30 PM

[View the interactive tour map]

[Guide to Ticket Sales and Pre-sales]

Wed, May 1 Bridgestone Arena Nashville, TN
gallery [view] [upload]     [official photos]     [YouTube videos]
discuss [general] [reviews] [open thread]
attendance 7,272/9,531 ($564,666) [setlist]

Comments

#13 - Posted 05/01/2013 5:00 PM by robertkincaid96 [contact]

I have one extra ticket for Nashville 5/1/13 sec 107 Row G. The ticket costs from music today $117.05. I will sell it for $100.00. We can go in the arena at the same time so you know it is a valid hard ticket. I have the receipt too if you want that. text me @ 404-326-3014 if you are intrested. email is robertkincaid96@hotmail.com
#12 - Posted 05/01/2013 2:44 PM by blujkts [contact]

Is anyone on here got tickets thru VIP Nation? They said theyd email ticket pickup info 5 days before show, and I emailed them, and their response is, we'll let you know soon. WTH.
#11 - Posted 05/01/2013 2:23 PM by armor_sword [contact]

Damn - same set list I saw in Chicago on the first leg. But hey - it's still Rush :)
#10 - Posted 05/01/2013 9:41 AM by bmccollum [contact]

My guess is that the setlist link below will be what's played tonight. This is from Fort Lauderdale last week... 2 shows ago.

#9 - Posted 04/30/2013 10:47 AM by Barefoot [contact]

Heading up to Nashville tomorrow. It appears it will be one of the A Set List. Anyone have a good guess as to which one yet and a link to all of the set lists? I can find individual links to the set lists but would like to make a spotify playlist for the drive up. Thanks in advance.
#8 - Posted 04/16/2013 1:12 AM by CowboyErik [contact]

Being May 1st and I'll need a break by then and I just got my 1980 Fiat Spider back on the road, looks like I'm going to this show; July Cincinnati and Grand Rapids shows are so far off, gonna hit this one, may have a friend drive up from Texas and will to ride down with someone or ride with me; will be passing thru Louisville on the way
#7 - Posted 04/10/2013 1:47 PM by Rush_Atlanta [contact]

The show is 20 days away. Please join us for a pre-gathing.

We ask that you please RSVP at the website. Thanks!!

Info is here. link
#6 - Posted 04/02/2013 9:21 AM by armor_sword [contact]

Info on preshow party:

RSVP is required, and that link is here: link

Hope to see you there!
#5 - Posted 04/02/2013 9:18 AM by armor_sword [contact]

Limited parking in downtown Nashville unfortunately (thanks to the under construction, new convention center). There is street parking available all over - I'd target for 4/5th Avenues and Church/Commerce. The parking garage for the Public Library is also a good option. Avoid the parking garage at the Pinnacle building - it is HARD to get out of after Bridgestone events.

Also most Bridgestone events have parking at LP Field (lot R) - then a $3 shuttle to Bridgestone (round trip). They don't have May events up for that yet but check this website: link

We do this all the time for Predators games and it's honestly the easiest thing.
#4 - Posted 04/01/2013 6:24 PM by misstina411 [contact]

My husband and I are going to the Nashville concert and wanted to know where is the best and closest place to park? I have tried to get passes to park in the Bridgestone arena but I cannot find any tickets to purchase. Also, I have registered for "The Rush Forum" message board but I have not received any email from the moderator about being able to post. Anyway, this will be my first Rush concert and my husband's second. I have been a fan for nearly 30 years. Thanks for all replies!

R40 6-disc Blu-ray Box Set