... Rush Tour: All the World's A Stage

Wed, Nov 21 Vally View Casino San Diego, CA
gallery [view] [upload]     [official photos]     [YouTube videos]
discuss [general] [reviews] [open thread]
attendance 7,065/10,101 ($359,321) [setlist]

Comments

#16 - Posted 11/20/2012 10:45 PM by Catapult71 [contact]

Rashisaband....Nice!!! Im sure he will be converted once he hears the awesomeness of the great trio!!! Enjoy the show.
#15 - Posted 11/20/2012 7:17 AM by rashisaband

catapult71.... that is very cool! my son is going for first time as well... i won tix from kgb, so he gets them. He doesnt like the band but it will also be his first real concert (weird al notwithstanding). Maybe he will be converted by seeing them live!
#14 - Posted 11/20/2012 4:50 AM by Catapult71 [contact]

Rashisaband-Sure will!!! My boys first Rush show and he gets to meet them. How cool is that....
#13 - Posted 11/19/2012 10:23 PM by pdx2112 [contact]

I have two 5th row tickets for sale, Geddy's side. Cannot make the show due to family emergency. Will sell the pair for my cost, $300. Great early Christmas present for that rush fan. Please text me @ 503-706-8570.
#12 - Posted 11/19/2012 9:35 PM by rashisaband

catapult71 that is so cool! be sure to thank the boys for playing the day before Thanksgiving! I saw the Signals tour at (then) the sports arena 29 years ago with Golden Earring and the Hooters! lol!
#11 - Posted 11/19/2012 1:14 PM by johndowden [contact]

So...I've got a HUGE favor to ask...and I know it requires a leap of faith/trust.

I want to buy two of the black Clockwork Angels baseball jerseys (XL and L), but the Rush store is out of stock. I know they are selling them on tour for $100 each.

Is there a hero Rush fan going to the San Diego show who could buy me one XL and one L of the jersey and mail them to me? I know it's a huge ask.

If anyone is willing to help out a fellow Rush fan, I'd really appreciate it.
I was thinking that if you could send me photo of the two puchased jerseys, I could then PayPal you the money, plus shipping to northern california.

I'm kicking myself for not buying them at the show I saw, but mistakenly assuming I could get them online.

If you are willing to help, please email me at johndowden@yahoo.com and we can discuss logistics. I promise that I won't screw you over.

Thanks in advance,
jd
#10 - Posted 11/19/2012 3:49 AM by Catapult71 [contact]

Just won meet and greet passes!!! Cant wait to meet Geddy and Alex!!!
#9 - Posted 11/13/2012 7:55 PM by Wool [contact]

I've got 4 tickets in Section B Row 19 for sale. Four seats together. You can have them for what I paid for them plus shipping to you. Cost: $678.30, Plus shipping. These are great center stage seats. Must pay by Pay Pal. FedEx delivery. Only true RUSH fans, please.
#8 - Posted 11/09/2012 2:59 PM by rashisaband

Just won tickets from the local radio station and the Icons 2 cd with a chance to win upgrade to 2nd row! Yee haaaa!
#7 - Posted 11/08/2012 8:22 PM by the kid electric [contact]

I'll be flying from Mexico City just to see this show!! Section A, Row 9, Seat 40 (does anyone know if this is a good seat or a bad seat?)... can't wait for the day to come!!

R40 6-disc Blu-ray Box Set