... Rush Tour: All the World's A Stage

2013 Clockwork Angels Tour

Sun, Jun 2: Ziggo Dome - Amsterdam, NL

View: [View All Dates]

Show Number: 15

Show Time: 7:30 PM

[View the interactive tour map]

[Guide to Ticket Sales and Pre-sales]

Sun, Jun 2 Ziggo Dome Amsterdam, NL
gallery [view] [upload]     [official photos]     [YouTube videos]
discuss [general] [reviews] [open thread]
attendance NA [setlist]

Comments

Page 1 of 1 - 1
#9 - Posted 06/01/2013 8:28 PM by scoter [contact]

No idea on the setlist nor do I really care what the setlist is. All I know is that Geddy will have had nearly 3 days of rest for his voice as opposed to two days so the boys will be on fire later tonight.
#8 - Posted 06/01/2013 1:05 PM by Erellip [contact]

Does anybody know what setlist they will play in Amsterdam?
#7 - Posted 06/01/2013 6:54 AM by scoter [contact]

This will be my third Rush show so far on the CA tour (I saw them in Edmonton in September 2012, London, UK, Amsterdam then I will see them on July 24th in Calgary Canada).
#6 - Posted 06/01/2013 6:51 AM by scoter [contact]

I am flying from Barcelona tomorrow into Amsterdam. Totally stoked to see the show especially at a brand new building. I saw Rush last Friday at the O2 in London, then saw Iron Maiden in Bilbao and Lisbon. Later today I am going to Sonisphere here in Barcelona (bands include Newsted, Ghost, Anthrax, Megadeth and Iron Maiden) then I top it all off with my Canadian counterparts (Counterparts - insert laugh here) in Amsterdam!!!
#5 - Posted 06/01/2013 6:35 AM by freewilly [contact]

Going tomorrow! Going "alone", without any friend (hardly any Rush fans there) but I don't really mind, their loss... I know I'll be surrounded by thousands passionate fellow fans.

I have a floor ticket like you, scoter, great you're coming over to see them, have a great show, everyone here!!!

Floor, to me, is the best way to experience it, no passive chairs for me!
#4 - Posted 03/29/2013 6:31 PM by scoter [contact]

I have a GA floor ticket as well. I have never seen Rush in an arena where it has been GA floors so it should be interesting.

I am coming from Canada and cant wait.
#3 - Posted 08/26/2012 5:45 AM by Rob-NBG [contact]

Have general admission tickets to the Amsterdam show. Can anyone share experience with previous shows in Holland about how early I need to be there to get close to the stage?
#2 - Posted 07/04/2012 11:29 AM by netgirl2112 [contact]

The link (link on de www.rush.com website is not a good one.
THIS is the one and only right one: link
#1 - Posted 07/02/2012 11:17 AM by Roman13 [contact]

Anyone have any idea when tour packages go on sale for this show?

Page 1 of 1 - 1