... Rush Tour: All the World's A Stage

Show Time: 8:00 PM

[Guide to Ticket Sales and Pre-sales]

Tue, Oct 16 Air Canada Centre Toronto, ON
gallery [view] [upload]     [official photos]     [YouTube videos]
discuss [general] [reviews] [open thread]
attendance 10,806/10,806 ($1,208,661) SELLOUT [setlist]

Comments

Page 1 of 1 - 1
#10 - Posted 10/16/2012 3:56 PM by bucklemyshoe [contact]

Sold
#9 - Posted 10/16/2012 2:49 PM by bucklemyshoe [contact]

I plan on being down there around 5 for preshow festivities.

I have one extra ticket for anyone interested.

Section 119, Row 1, Seat 2. Asking face ($140, no TicketBastard charges)

Contact me if interested.
#8 - Posted 10/15/2012 11:56 AM by sevenman [contact]

My 20th show and first ever front row. Should be great.
#7 - Posted 10/15/2012 11:25 AM by simon r

Just wish I could be there but cant be greedy saw 4 shows over from UK in September on vacation. On separate note Stones just announced some shows in UK/New York most at £400-not even hospitality prices!! Glad I have seen RUSH best band in world do 4 shows under £300. The Led Zep 2007 show is out on dvd soon and is in various cinemas as well around the world. Alas didnt get invite to premiere in London. Maybe Mr Danniels could send me a meet & greet for May 2013!
Enjoy the show everyone who is going tomorrow-they really are on form.
#6 - Posted 05/19/2012 10:13 AM by bucklemyshoe [contact]

I got section 119, Row 1 in lower bowl. This wasn't even an option yesterday when the presale started. They replaced Reserved floor seating with lower bowl seating.
#5 - Posted 05/18/2012 1:02 PM by vanhalen26 [contact]

I got row 9 geddy side, one seat off the hockey boards. Pretty good - wish it was more centered but its descent. Beats paying vipnation price for who knows what first 15.
#4 - Posted 05/18/2012 12:42 PM by Buskerdu [contact]

Wow I haven't pulled any tickets since 12:00... :(

At this moment there are not enough tickets available to fulfill your request. Please try again using a lower quantity of tickets or choosing a different ticket type. Currently there are not enough Reserved Floor - Price 1 tickets to fulfill your request.
#3 - Posted 05/18/2012 12:30 PM by Madskillz89 [contact]

Hey guys, I have Floor Row 10 seats, Alex's side on the 16th show. I'm looking to trade them for similar tickets, but on Geddy's side for either show. I've been on A;ex's side 3 times now, just want to change it up.

Email me at: The Drotar@hotmail.com (it's not the same email i signed up with)
#2 - Posted 05/18/2012 12:29 PM by Madskillz89 [contact]

#1 - Posted 05/17/2012 9:40 AM by bucklemyshoe [contact]

Any word on Music Today Pre-Sales ?

Page 1 of 1 - 1