... Rush Tour: All the World's A Stage

2013 Clockwork Angels Tour

Fri, May 24: The O2 - London, England

View: [View All Dates]

Show Number: 11

Show Time: 7:30 PM

[View the interactive tour map]

[Guide to Ticket Sales and Pre-sales]

Fri, May 24 The O2 London, England
gallery [view] [upload]     [official photos]     [YouTube videos]
discuss [general] [reviews] [open thread]
attendance 12,418/15,050 ($1,216,510) [setlist]

Comments

#17 - Posted 05/25/2013 7:44 AM by JimH [contact]

Just watched the videos from London last night. The boys really looked like they were on fire last night. They just seem to out do themselves every time out.
#16 - Posted 05/24/2013 12:14 AM by Marcel [contact]

Enjoy The Show Tonight.

I can't wait.
#15 - Posted 05/23/2013 7:55 PM by scoter [contact]

Going to the show in Amsterdam as well when I am "across the pond" from North America. Then top it off this summer with the show in Calgary Alberta Canada.
#14 - Posted 05/23/2013 5:38 PM by Marcel [contact]

That's so cool with Rush shows, meeting fans from all over the globe.
#13 - Posted 05/23/2013 2:23 AM by Gardener [contact]

Flew in from Chicago with my husband to see the London show. See you at the Pilot Inn!
#12 - Posted 05/21/2013 11:10 PM by scoter [contact]

#11 - thank you for the information regarding the Pilot Inn. My plane arrives at 2 pm at Heathrow so by the time I get checked into my hotel etc I hope to be at the Pilot Inn by say around 6 pm.
#11 - Posted 05/21/2013 5:17 PM by Marcel [contact]

I'll be there from the Netherlands.

The pre-meet with other Rush fans is at the "Pilot Inn" which is in walking distance from the O2.
#10 - Posted 05/21/2013 4:56 PM by scoter [contact]

#9 - see you in Calgary in July. I am seeing Iron Maiden as well in Bilbao, Spain, Lisbon and Barcelona.

I met Geddy back in 1997 at the Pearson Airport in Toronto but I did enter the meet and greets for London, Amsterdam and Calgary.

I saw the CA show in Edmonton last fall which was awesome.
#9 - Posted 05/20/2013 11:06 AM by simon r

No 8-I am doing the reverse in July Calgary/Vancouver! You are truly dedicated and deserve meet & greet! Well its finally arrived-a long year since original bookings.Everyone this is a great tour-saw 4 shows in Sept in USA.
#8 - Posted 03/29/2013 6:31 PM by scoter [contact]

see you all in May I am coming all the way from Canada, doing this Rush show and the Rush show in Amsterdam.

R40 6-disc Blu-ray Box Set