... Rush Tour: All the World's A Stage

discuss [general] [reviews] [open thread]
attendance 9,861/10,031 ($841,953) [setlist]

Comments

#13 - Posted 10/23/2012 9:02 PM by Jacob Slatter [contact]

7:43 PM
#12 - Posted 10/23/2012 2:25 PM by joer787 [contact]

What time does Rush go on stage?
#11 - Posted 10/15/2012 6:20 PM by rushfannn [contact]

Coming from Nova Scotia, last saw them in Ottawa and halifax, Boston is my favorite city, can't wait to see them in the Garden!
#10 - Posted 10/08/2012 9:42 AM by oldprogrockfan [contact]

I will be going to the Newark N.J. show on October 20th,then Brooklyn N.Y.on October 22nd and the Boston gig on October 24th.
Any news on a pre show drink in Boston?

Old prog rock fan
London England.
#9 - Posted 09/05/2012 1:14 PM by spoole2112 [contact]

Will be over from the UK for this show...cannot wait! Following the band for 35 years and this will be the first time I've seen them outside the UK...my wife's very kind 50th birthday present for me (and 20th birthday present for our son). My 12th show...his 6th. We're both booked to see them again in the UK next spring...Manchester and Sheffield (home city 2nd row seats!). Looking forward to meeting some local Rush fans in the US...and fellow travelling UK fans.
#8 - Posted 08/23/2012 11:37 PM by drummotown67 [contact]

I am coming from Denver to see this show with my best friend. Gonna be a blast! I have attended shows since Signals in Detroit and Denver but this is my first 'out of town' show. I cannot wait. I hope they play The Garden at The Garden!!! Gives me goosebumps just thinking about it! Rush On!!!!!!!
#7 - Posted 05/03/2012 4:33 PM by ulsterush [contact]

Coming over from northern Ireland for the Boston show. hope a fan meet up will be organised
#6 - Posted 04/24/2012 8:58 PM by icfbunt1 [contact]

#3 if you are a rush fan, prepare to be rushified!!
#5 - Posted 04/24/2012 12:48 PM by DJ_Carter [contact]

Seats in the side loges aren't that bad. I saw the Black Keys while sitting in section 13, I believe, and I had a great view of the entire stage.
#4 - Posted 04/24/2012 11:37 AM by ccbentley [contact]

Are there any "bad" seats at TD? i'm only being offered loge 4 seats and i don't know if I should take them or wait. Any advice?

Rush FAQ: All That's Left To Know About Rock's Greatest Power Trio