... Rush Tour: All the World's A Stage

gallery [view] [upload]     [YouTube videos]
discuss [general] [reviews]
attendance 12,139/12,139 ($1,022,913) SELLOUT [setlist]

Comments

#18 - Posted 07/10/2012 10:05 PM by ReGorLaTroy [contact]

Greetings,

The extra tickets that I had for this show have found their way to a good home.

~Cheers, RGLT
#17 - Posted 06/11/2012 4:53 PM by ReGorLaTroy [contact]

As I expected,

I have 2 sets of tickets for Newark.

They are fantastic seats purchased through the Rush Music Today presale.

The first set are located in...

Lower Level Section 9, Row 15. (Geddy's Side)

The second set are lcoated in...

Lower Level Section 18 (Alex's Side)

I am asking face value, which is $340.00 ($151.50 each, plus service charges).

Please let me know if you are interested.

~Cheers, RGLT

PS...I am selling these, because we've upgraded to 8th row on the floor...very excited!
#16 - Posted 06/09/2012 10:33 PM by ladlenitz [contact]

"Workin' Them Angels" just came on my iPod and the question came to my mind: how many/few songs from "Snakes and Arrows" will Rush play on this tour, and which one(s)? Curious about anyone's thoughts ...
#15 - Posted 05/02/2012 1:39 PM by geddyleerules

Me Too, it looks like a nice item. Lets hope we are a couple of the lucky ones.
#14 - Posted 05/01/2012 4:29 PM by killernj13 [contact]

That is a good question. I assumed it was automatic for all VIP purchases but there was also a quote stating individuals purchasing tickets and an item would be entered to win the Meet & Greet. I bought the hoodie to make sure.

Any one else have an opinion?
#13 - Posted 05/01/2012 3:55 PM by geddyleerules

With the VIP Package did anybody here about automatically being entered to win a meet & Greet?
#12 - Posted 04/26/2012 8:50 PM by djp341 [contact]

After about 20 minutes of trying I ended up with three seats in section B row 9. I almost did not believe it. Seems like they were releasing the tickets slowly. Hats off to the band for letting real fans have a shot at great seats without having to pay huge mark-ups.
#11 - Posted 04/26/2012 2:37 PM by killernj13 [contact]

However, with that said I spoke to a friend that goes to a lot of Devils games and he said he has tailgating in the past.

Just bring the Red Solo Cup I guess.

There are plenty of bars in the area as well.
#10 - Posted 04/26/2012 2:36 PM by killernj13 [contact]

I found this from when the Pru Center opened:
Tailgating - a treasured pregame ritual celebrated with full gusto at the Meadowlands -- is not allowed around the Prudential Center.

The city of Newark has an ordinance against open bottles and containers of liquor in public.

Barbecue aficionados also should leave their charcoal and grills at home. The city's quality of life ordinance also prohibits grilling on sidewalks. Squeezed into smaller lots around the city, the grills and propane could pose a fire hazard.
#9 - Posted 04/25/2012 10:18 PM by Mission-Man 67 [contact]

My best bud Jim67 scored awesome seats in Section E.
Looking forward to a great show and an awesome time once again.

Anyone know about the tailgating situation at this venue?

Not used to seeing RUSH with long pants on.
Got spoiled with the recent summer tours.

R40 6-disc Blu-ray Box Set