... Rush Tour: All the World's A Stage

Show Time: 8:00 PM

[Guide to Ticket Sales and Pre-sales]

Sun, Sep 30 Rexall Place Edmonton, AB
gallery [view] [upload]     [official photos]     [YouTube videos]
discuss [general] [reviews] [open thread]
attendance NA [setlist]

Comments

Page 1 of 3 - 1 2 3
#26 - Posted 11/06/2012 11:56 AM by buntster [contact]

Hey all,
Received my packages yesterday and I'm not completely happy. The only thing is the tote bag. It's just a fancy grocery bag. I was in the 4th row in front of Geddy so that was ok. Next time I'm going to spend the money on a meet and greet. I hope there will be a next time.
#25 - Posted 10/15/2012 7:30 AM by vancraig [contact]

Two weeks post show and still no package from VIP Nation. I bought the 325 ticket and got row 9, ive sent emails with no response....ill assume incompetence now and preparing to file a small claims court action.
#24 - Posted 09/28/2012 8:24 AM by bucklemyshoe [contact]

Currently at YYZ. Boarding the plane to YEG (Edmonton).
#23 - Posted 09/25/2012 6:15 PM by hellion1963 [contact]

Tickets finally came today yeesh!
#22 - Posted 09/18/2012 8:30 AM by barbt2112 [contact]

OK Edmontoners and travelers, a couple of us are going to meet at the Flow Lounge and Grill link at around 5 for a pre show meet up if anyone would like to join us. It is walking distance to the venue. I hope to meet you there! Barb
#21 - Posted 09/15/2012 11:31 PM by hellion1963 [contact]

Did everyone get their tickets already?
#20 - Posted 09/09/2012 6:32 PM by flyingmelon53 [contact]

Ugh...hearing these comments about VIP Nation leaves me worried-the way my luck is going these days...I'll find out that I'm in row 15 behind the tallest man in the world. On the other hand...Rush is touring-the guys are healthy, the new album is incredible and either setlist is going to have a live song from PW (my all time favorite album). So...everything is awesome. I can't wait to hear The Wreckers live.
#19 - Posted 09/04/2012 6:39 PM by hat0023 [contact]

Got my tickets today from the presale!
#18 - Posted 09/04/2012 12:22 AM by hellion1963 [contact]

Is anyone recording the show?
#17 - Posted 08/24/2012 8:11 AM by barbt2112 [contact]