... Rush Tour: All the World's A Stage

Show Time: 7:30 PM

[Guide to Ticket Sales and Pre-sales]

Tue, Sep 18 The Palace of Auburn Hills Auburn Hills, MI
gallery [view] [upload]     [official photos]     [YouTube videos]
discuss [general] [reviews] [open thread]
attendance 8,238/13,485 ($616,595) [setlist]

Comments

Page 1 of 3 - 1 2 3
#30 - Posted 09/18/2012 2:46 AM by bfortier [contact]

Does anyone have details on the pre-party at OMalley's Tavern. I'm a former Ludington High and Central Michigan grad who grew up with Signals and Moving Pictures up to Counterparts as my studying music. Fly in from Atlanta to meet a friend from Ludington to party and go to the show. Would we need to sign up first to get on a list or just show up and announce ourselves? Thankyou!
#29 - Posted 09/17/2012 6:28 PM by 2112october1981YYZ [contact]

Heading to The Post bar around 5ish for some grub and a few brews and then on to the show . The ROACH
#28 - Posted 09/17/2012 5:05 PM by Toledo Rush Fan [contact]

Looking for a RIDE for 2 from Ortonville (about 15 min. North of The Palace). We were planning on bringing our RV to The Palace but they do not allow "pull behinds" in the parking lot. Bizzarre reasoning...later. So we're taking the RV to Clearwater Campground in Ortonville, MI (Pre-Party). We need to get down to the show and wondering if any Rush fans from the north have room. I know it's a long shot but Rush fans have always been hospitable. Willing to supply some cash and parking lot brews (or invite to RV Pre-Party.) Email me if you can lend a brother a hand (or ride.) Jkeimguard-shopping@yahoo.com
#27 - Posted 09/15/2012 9:31 PM by rooted-rush-fan [contact]

Fan site for Michigan Rush Fans via facebook... Pre show get together at Omalley's Tavern in Auburn Hills with the event listing on the Facebook page. Shuttle service is available from the Tavern to the show.. Rush On
#26 - Posted 09/14/2012 2:11 PM by digitalfries [contact]

I'm always excited to see Rush. Can't wait. Going to be fun getting there from Toledo, but we'll manage. Lot's of construction.
#25 - Posted 09/12/2012 8:45 AM by Londonguy [contact]

Well I did it. I wasn't gonna do this tour, but I realized yesterday not missing a tour since GUP would have to continue. Definitely not doing Toronto this time, but seeing Rush at the Palace is Gold. Not too many better venues out there to see a show and the crowd rocks unlike their hometown where the crowd is asleep for most of the show. Can't wait. Still some decent seats on TM.
#24 - Posted 09/11/2012 11:38 PM by SchemingDemon [contact]

We are less than a week away now.. who's excited?? :D
#23 - Posted 07/26/2012 9:46 AM by sandman [contact]

I got my tix today!!
#22 - Posted 07/18/2012 4:55 PM by 2112october1981YYZ [contact]

I just got my e-mail today that my tickets from music today has shipped via USPS, 62 days until the show. This will be my 22nd show since I became a fan in the fall of 1981 with my first show being the fall of 1982 which was the Signals tour. RUSH on 2012 / 2013 . THE ROACH .
#21 - Posted 05/18/2012 5:49 PM by Rushfreak [contact]

I went VIP at the Palace.. and have no idea where the seats will be, just within the first 15 rows.. Also going to opening night in NH Row 20.. AND Toronto center row 20 :)

Page 1 of 3 - 1 2 3