Alex Lifeson guest appearance in new Netflix movie Trailer Park Boys: Live in Fu**in' Dublin

Posted on Monday, June 9, 2014 at 2:20PM

Page 1 of 1 - 1
#8 - Posted 6/11/14 @6:57PM by Mike H. [contact]

re: #7

Also a huge TPB fan, and yes, their stage show was pretty weak on this, but I thought their homemade CTTH video was one of the MOST hilarious things I've seen in a very long time. Definitely check it out, but only for that.
#7 - Posted 6/10/14 @7:49PM by UnstableCondition

Ecchhh. I tried watching this last night and it was really, really bad.

And I like the Trailer Park Boys! But they really crapped the bed with this one.

Avoid at all costs...
#6 - Posted 6/10/14 @4:42PM by Lamb Saag [contact]

re: #5

Rik was not a Prog Rock fan, as evidenced by his comment in the episode "Boring":

"God I'm bored. I might as well be listening to Genesis!"

If only he could be brought back to life in a negative reality inversion...

; )
#5 - Posted 6/10/14 @8:12AM by GrahamW [contact]

#1 - I'm with you there, Rik Mayall was a hero and a much loved role model of my youth and his passing is very sad indeed, rest in peace People's Poet.

The Rush shirt in The Young Ones was the ONLY Rush reference on British tv in the 80s, and that made it all the more awesome. I've often wondered who's idea it was to use it and whether they were a fan...
#4 - Posted 6/9/14 @6:27PM by cpb [contact]

If that's the title, that's the title. Ed shouldn't be receiving complaints about things like that. If Rush were sampled on Niggaz4Life (great album by the way) he should post that too.

I AM OFFENDED AT YOUR OFFENSE.
#3 - Posted 6/9/14 @3:26PM by RushInHawaii [contact]

Thank you for the edit!
#2 - Posted 6/9/14 @3:22PM by RushInHawaii [contact]

Classy title.
#1 - Posted 6/9/14 @3:02PM by cpb [contact]

First...awesome news!

Almost balances out the sad news of losing Rik Mayall. Loved The Young Ones and Vyv's Rush shirt.