Rush commemorative frames now available at the Rush Backstage Club

Posted on Monday, March 17, 2014 at 9:50AM

#28 - Posted 3/20/14 @12:36PM by RushFanForever [contact]

Here's an interesting article from Wired magazine to read.

Music Won't Feed The Band - But Merch Might
#27 - Posted 3/20/14 @11:50AM by Mr. K

Hmmm... too cash-grabby for me. I liked it better when there was higher-quality stuff approved by the band that seemed to appear much more seldomly.
#26 - Posted 3/19/14 @10:04AM by CraigJ [contact]

yeah, I know that guy. he's a real douche bag.
#25 - Posted 3/18/14 @9:01PM by Rushian Roulette [contact]

#24, that's a great shot of Geddy - I'm sure you can crop it so that muscle head in the front row is edited out.
#24 - Posted 3/18/14 @5:51PM by CraigJ [contact]

although I am spending about $100 on a printed copy of this:

#23 - Posted 3/18/14 @5:42PM by Rushian Roulette [contact]

Agreed, Criag. ESP as I have a pick from Alex from the last show (KC). WOW.
#22 - Posted 3/18/14 @12:46PM by CraigJ [contact]

I have to say I don't really understand the "value" of stuff like this. I'd much rather have a pick from Alex or a pair of Neil's used sticks or even a t-shirt from the cannon than something like this. Maybe if it was signed. Possibly.
#21 - Posted 3/18/14 @9:58AM by larryrushman [contact]

can't all that stuff be bought at wal mart for cheaper price while listening to working man on your ipod?
#20 - Posted 3/18/14 @9:19AM by Gedfan [contact]

#18 they were the $149.99 ones. Nowhere did it mention limited edition so I'm assuming they were a test for sales before manufacturing some more.
#19 - Posted 3/18/14 @7:10AM by holeinone53575

I have one of these framed. It has Permanent Waves LP cover on it. Signed by the entire band. I consider it priceless.
#18 - Posted 3/17/14 @10:02PM by afrknob [contact]

Crap, the 2 coolest ones are sold out already. Anyone know how much they were asking for the discography and gold 45 frames?
#17 - Posted 3/17/14 @9:57PM by robertrobyn [contact]

people already on eBay double the price!!!!!!!!!!
#16 - Posted 3/17/14 @7:49PM by Gedfan [contact]

#15. No, just another weird set of merch. Bar stools? Bobble head dolls, thongs and a onesie anyone?

[Looks like the two cheaper ones 2 have sold out already as they are not currently showing].

There will be another tour, limited to 2 hours, NA only with some European festivals or large gigs, then that's it, IMHO. No more CDs.
#15 - Posted 3/17/14 @7:06PM by ToadBrother [contact]

Do you ever get the feeling all this merchandise and the rereleases are the opening salvos in what may very well be Rush's final bow? All this talk about not wanting to be aging rock stars and about Neil getting tired more easily, coupled with what looks like a big push to earn as much cash as they can off of all this stuff... I dunno, it makes me a little nervous.
#14 - Posted 3/17/14 @6:22PM by CraigJ [contact]

#13 - if they make an urn with the starman on it I'll buy it.
#13 - Posted 3/17/14 @6:07PM by Denny Crane [contact]

At least it's not a coffin... like that other band.

DC
#12 - Posted 3/17/14 @4:18PM by chutch15 [contact]

I get all broken images.
#11 - Posted 3/17/14 @1:57PM by CraigJ [contact]

#9: well it is 2-dimensional after all.
#10: Hey, it passed the spell checker, what do you want? ;-)
#10 - Posted 3/17/14 @1:44PM by Rushian Roulette [contact]

Ray Danniels--fire someone in the Quality Control dept. today:

This framed LP commemorates the Gold selling "Role The Bones" album.
"ROLE the Bones"???? Nice...
#9 - Posted 3/17/14 @1:38PM by Rushian Roulette [contact]

Memo to Ray Danniels...please, to assist in the cash harvest, it would help if one were able to zoom in on the product in order to properly examine the potential purchase. While these appear to be semi-unique, I sense a mass production scheme.