Rush RatCon 2014 location and dates announced

Posted on Sunday, March 2, 2014 at 2:29PM

Page 1 of 1 - 1
#9 - Posted 3/4/14 @11:33AM by LanceTheShred [contact]

#6 Denny-That's exactly how it happened to. Too funny. Wait till you hear the line-up and festivities for RatCon 2014. I'm sure there are many riab folks attending that would be stoked if you could show. All details by the end of the month!
#8 - Posted 3/3/14 @6:15PM by CraigJ [contact]

Nice auto correct. LoL.

I think maybe you were thinking of Shedd's Spread? link I mean, after all, who doesn't fantasize about artificially flavored, yellow dyed, hydrogenated vegetable oil?
#7 - Posted 3/3/14 @5:19PM by Denny Crane [contact]

@ #6

There is no "A" in Shred and there is no sunshine in the Men's Room.

DC
#6 - Posted 3/3/14 @5:17PM by Denny Crane [contact]

I am considering attending this years RatCon. I'll need to work out some details. The only Rat I've meet in real life is none other then the Shread himself, in a bathroom at the Pittsburgh show.

I was like "Hey Shread, dude... it's DENNY CRANE, fist bump"

DC
#5 - Posted 3/2/14 @7:24PM by LanceTheShred [contact]

#4 RR-Newark Liberty in Jersey is the closest airport and is about 20-25 miles away. We will try to work out some transportation in the AIRship at certain times if possible. It's going to sell out this year for sure bro!
#4 - Posted 3/2/14 @4:57PM by Rushian Roulette [contact]

LANCE! Congrats on getting this put together...it makes this loooooooong Chicago winter seem like its about to finally end...I'm thinking JULY!

What's the closet airport?

P.S. Can't wait to show you the pick from Lerxst I caught that night of the last show in KCMO!

RR
#3 - Posted 3/2/14 @3:30PM by double-agent [contact]

*Does happy Rat dance*
See you all there!! RUSH ON!
#2 - Posted 3/2/14 @3:24PM by Liverpool 78

Howdy doody to all you lucky North Americans who have the opportunity to attend this event. I gather that the previous celebrations have been jolly good fun and I only wish that I could turn up, tune in and drop out, particularly in such a suspicious year as this.

I've been listening to these three guys for almost as long as they've been together. Their forty year partnership needs celebrating but I guess that I'll be doing that alone over here in Blighty.

Liver.