Rush wins three 2014 Ultimate Classic Rock Awards

Posted on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 at 12:32PM

#21 - Posted 2/13/14 @8:20AM by jupeguy [contact]

Oh, it's not the speed really so much, I just wish I hadn't drunk all that cough syrup this morning.

I wish I was a loofa.

Have that removed.
#20 - Posted 2/12/14 @1:16PM by CraigJ [contact]

The only way to learn anything is to do it. Now fire the weapon.
#19 - Posted 2/12/14 @10:56AM by simon r

Fame at last-top in 3 categories-Glad the Garden got an award superb song-one of my favs as Geddy says!
#18 - Posted 2/12/14 @10:32AM by jupeguy [contact]

LOL! One of my favorite lines is just one word.

Coordinants?
#17 - Posted 2/12/14 @10:17AM by CraigJ [contact]

Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual.
#16 - Posted 2/12/14 @2:50AM by cpb [contact]

#12-14: you guys are MADMEN! When you stole that cow, and your friend tried to make it with the cow. I want to party with you, cowboys.
#15 - Posted 2/11/14 @5:37PM by WatchmakersDadsDadsDadWatch [contact]

Fellas! I gotta tell you. This is dynamite stuff. I too love 'The Garden' as you kids like to call it. Many times I just like to soak up all that is Jersey, be it the Garden State Parkway, the Garden State Plaza, or sometimes walking out into my own 'garden', naked with a pitcher of Martinis, with the dirt between my toes, roaming the vegetable aisles.

Well I must be going, in the fullness the time the hours tick away and I promised a group of wayward Swedish female Olympic skaters that I met at the bus depot last night around 3 am that I help them find some ice. I've got several trays chilling in the trailer's freezer here. Now if I can just find those highball glasses. Well ta-ta kids.
#14 - Posted 2/11/14 @5:00PM by jupeguy [contact]

Hey Craig maybe we should start a "Stripesisamovie" blogsite? YAA!
#13 - Posted 2/11/14 @4:52PM by CraigJ [contact]

#11 - That's the fact Jack.
#12 - Posted 2/11/14 @4:36PM by jupeguy [contact]

Love The Pass, love The Garden, love Bravado, love Available Light.......love..etc,etc,etc....
3 posts in a row.......I'm out!
#11 - Posted 2/11/14 @4:33PM by jupeguy [contact]

#4 How about the people who have to clean the toilets/sinks/floors at the McDonalds in the Wal-Mart! He/She is truly a "working man".

Those words mean so much to the guy who scrubs toilets in the McDonalds in the Wal-Mart! Updated version of the Stripes line.
#10 - Posted 2/11/14 @4:27PM by jupeguy [contact]

Best Live Album? BEST LIVE ALBUM?? BEESSTT LIIVVEE ALLLLLBUUUMMM?????????
Congrats.
#9 - Posted 2/11/14 @3:39PM by jiminseattle [contact]

Love The Pass. Congrats to the boys for these fine awards.
#8 - Posted 2/11/14 @2:50PM by limelighter [contact]

don't get me wrong, i am happy that the garden won.
but the pass is a wayyyyyyy better song. period.
#7 - Posted 2/11/14 @2:39PM by Rush Fans In Central Texas [contact]

Thanks to everyone who rallied together the last few days to push The Garden back up on top!
#6 - Posted 2/11/14 @1:54PM by Lerxster [contact]

Not to be rash.. I love The Garden, but enjoy Queenie Eye more (but not more than The Camera Eye).

Anyway, congrats RUSH!
#5 - Posted 2/11/14 @1:44PM by Denny Crane [contact]

Watch it @ #2

I once Captained by own space ship.
#4 - Posted 2/11/14 @1:27PM by CraigJ [contact]

I'm angling for a job at the McDonalds inside the WalMart. That combination must absolutely set some people's hair aflame.
#3 - Posted 2/11/14 @1:03PM by LanceTheShred [contact]

Walmart's hiring!!!!
#2 - Posted 2/11/14 @1:02PM by LanceTheShred [contact]

Hey #1-What, did Priceline.com give you your walking papers? Get a job Crane.