Alex Lifeson on his guitar set-up in part 2 of MusicRadar.com video interview

Page 1 of 1 - 1
#11 - Posted 12/11/13 @11:41AM by jaeger [contact]

Pronunciation: link
#10 - Posted 12/11/13 @11:39AM by jaeger [contact]

About the Dubois-zo: link
#9 - Posted 12/10/13 @2:48PM by ct_dave [contact]

Alex says he despises that screen capture. Makes him look mopey and depressed.
#8 - Posted 12/10/13 @12:13PM by CraigJ [contact]

#2 - The man that came up with and can play, live, La Villia Strangiato. 'Nuff said.
#7 - Posted 12/10/13 @11:55AM by Jodeo [contact]

Sent the following:

Google People,

How can you NOT honor a band whose first track on their first record was "Finding My Way"? Please consider the 40th anniversary of this fine band on March 1, 2014 with a Google Doodle.

Ever onward
#6 - Posted 12/9/13 @8:14PM by Rob [contact]

Al needs to break out that black ES345 behind him for a future tour.

Looks like the same one on the solo spot in the Tom Sawyer video.
#5 - Posted 12/9/13 @7:24PM by palidrummer11 [contact]

Lerxst, I love hearing you speak, but all of that just went completely over my head. Now I know how other people feel when I try to explain paradiddles to them.
#4 - Posted 12/9/13 @7:19PM by Denny Crane [contact]

I wonder if Alex and Geddy are swapping that neckerchief between the two of them. Kinda weird.
#3 - Posted 12/9/13 @4:52PM by rosc [contact]

You have 1 too many "H's" in the youtube link (should be link or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGhrPRrgLN4 )

Thanks for sharing :)
#2 - Posted 12/9/13 @3:38PM by jiminseattle [contact]

Very cool and geeky. One of the most underrated guitarists in the world in my humble opinion.
#1 - Posted 12/9/13 @12:50PM by Alexfan [contact]

He's such a genuine guy. I like the last bit about the slimmer rack.

FIRST!