Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions of Rush now available

Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 7:46AM

#30 - Posted 1/30/13 @9:12PM by broughttoyoubytheletterj [contact]

I think it's great !
#29 - Posted 1/30/13 @7:04PM by GreeneWolfe [contact]

HUSH LITTLE BABY DONT SAY A WORD, DADDY'S GONNA PLAY A LITTLE ARMOR AND SWORD...
#28 - Posted 1/30/13 @2:19PM by dogslikeRUSH [contact]

I'm a HUGE fan of Prime Mover. They could substitute just about any song on the setlist with PM and I wouldn't be complaining.
#27 - Posted 1/30/13 @2:08PM by lisah [contact]

28, I like it. Just watched A Show of Hands dvd earlier this morn. Prime Mover sounds great to me. Not to mention how amazing Driven & LTTA are. There's no such thing as too much amazing Geddy bass time.IMHO I would love to have them play ALL of the instrumentals back to back in ons show. Simply Amazing.
#26 - Posted 1/30/13 @1:23PM by kjbird [contact]

link ....just sayin'. At that 4 min mark, the possiblities of an impromtu bass solo are endless :-)
#25 - Posted 1/30/13 @1:15PM by kjbird [contact]

I had a moment of wishful thinking today....potentially opening up a can of worms with this comment, but oh well. Substituting 'Prime Mover' for 'Force 10' with the setlist .....unbelievable opportunity for another sweet bass solo (as if the amazing bass line to that song isn't enough) but bring out the Fender Jazz Bass for this number, it could be another "Driven" or "Leave that thing Alone" moment!!! Am i right? I know, it's just opinion, but everytime this comes across my playlist, i think it would be GREAT to bring this song on the road. Fans would go CRAZY CRAZY! This one would, anyway.
#24 - Posted 1/30/13 @11:19AM by jaeger [contact]

#14 Yikes, in German "Po" is the usual everyday expression for "Posterior" (as in: link )!
#23 - Posted 1/30/13 @9:27AM by Micky [contact]

#15- lovely ! And sweet !
#22 - Posted 1/30/13 @8:59AM by kjbird [contact]

Ditto #21 - this all ends this Sunday midnight....so when your checking emails, on your iphone over the few couple of days, click in and keep up the voting! Rush has made it through all these brackets....cannot let GNR win. Use some time during the Super Bowl to vote as well. Have a great weekend all and Russsssssshhhhhh On!!
#21 - Posted 1/30/13 @7:38AM by LanceTheShred [contact]

**Stands atop a spiral stair**

KEEP VOTING PEOPLE!! THE GNR FANS HAVE PICKED UP A FEW PERCENTAGE POINTS ON THE GREATEST BAND IN THE WORLD! YOU CAN VOTE MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY!

**Gives the Oracle a high five and steps down**

I know this is pretty much a worthless bracket but when Rush fans muscle in, there is really no chance..................:)

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH!!!!!
#20 - Posted 1/30/13 @1:47AM by takeafriend [contact]

Another day, and no word on a Seattle show. Killing me!
#19 - Posted 1/30/13 @1:12AM by smiley [contact]

listening to rushradio while getting schooled on the chessboard, perfect combination, then read your RUSH friend's posts for RUSH insight here, a pattern is growing, a good one, this rushradio is an angel send, So Good!)))
#18 - Posted 1/29/13 @10:34PM by lilvictory [contact]

16 & 17 - or European man bag....
#17 - Posted 1/29/13 @9:55PM by kjbird [contact]

#16- that Telletubbie would be Tinky Winky ( or a satchel if u prefer).
#16 - Posted 1/29/13 @9:30PM by Rob [contact]

Doesn't one of these things carry a purse?
#15 - Posted 1/29/13 @6:19PM by rushdude38 [contact]

horrendous
#14 - Posted 1/29/13 @3:39PM by Rushian Roulette [contact]

@ Marty #8...I imagine the pairing more like this:

Geddy-LaLa
Alex-Tinky Winky
Neil-Po
Ray Danniels-Dipsy

Slow, rainy day in Chicago, yep!
#13 - Posted 1/29/13 @3:10PM by RushInHawaii [contact]

This is hilarious! But the songs themselves are so lively that if anything I would think that they would keep 'baby' awake and head-bobbing, not sleepy.
#12 - Posted 1/29/13 @1:04PM by p_over_g [contact]

hmmm, not my cup of tea... I would have had no need for these arrangements, as I played real Rush to my kids when they were babies and they loved it, and still love Rush to this day.
#11 - Posted 1/29/13 @12:29PM by jaeger [contact]