Geddy Lee video interview with Warner Music Poland

Posted on Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 10:37AM

Page 1 of 1 - 1
#17 - Posted 11/16/12 @12:35PM by jaeger [contact]

Looking forward to the next round of songwriting... :)
#16 - Posted 11/16/12 @12:19AM by conniemack99 [contact]

Great inteview! You could tell he wasn't yet sick of talking about the making of CA :)
#15 - Posted 11/15/12 @10:12PM by kjbird [contact]

Wow...great footage. Wonderful to hear him talk about his upbringing, his folks, bringing his mom and siblings back to their roots. So personal. I always wondered as well if his children were pursuing the arts as well...glad I got my question answered. Super interview ....thx for posting!
#14 - Posted 11/15/12 @8:19PM by lapirata2 [contact]

outstanding interview
#13 - Posted 11/15/12 @7:10PM by Denny Crane [contact]

#9 Michinman,

I could not agree with you more. Geddy is very humble, and a pleasure to listen too. This was a good interview.
#12 - Posted 11/15/12 @4:59PM by G-Man [contact]

So, I see Ged's rocking the Presto/Roll The Bones hair.
#11 - Posted 11/15/12 @4:37PM by jaeger [contact]

michinman - Given the current political climate in the US, I think so, rIghts and freedoms being the priority,

The "right wing" of the US at the moment appears far less interested in promoting rights and opportunities for individual achievement than in ensuring that those with capital continue to gain more capital with little or no regard for those with little capital. It wasn't always so.
#10 - Posted 11/15/12 @3:27PM by michinman [contact]

@jaeger - Is that a good thing for you? It certainly is for me.
#9 - Posted 11/15/12 @3:25PM by michinman [contact]

What a great interview. I have to say, I could listen to these guys talk all day. They're so well spoken for a rock band and despite the nature of the interview or how strange or stupid a question may be, they always answer with such humility and never appear or sound patronizing.
#8 - Posted 11/15/12 @1:58PM by snowdog2113 [contact]

#7 - I agree, I've heard him say that more than once in recent years and I'm pretty sure he's serious. But I think it may not be as extreme as it seems. I doubt that he goes into a genuine "vow of silence" mode, I'm sure he just avoids any conversation where possible and really obvious things like interviews during those times.
#7 - Posted 11/15/12 @1:48PM by bucklemyshoe [contact]

#2 - he wasn't kidding - I have heard that a couple of times before.
#6 - Posted 11/15/12 @1:34PM by jaeger [contact]

Ged directly describes the members of the band as left-leaning Canadian liberals...
#5 - Posted 11/15/12 @12:19PM by hermy [contact]

Lorne finally got around to launching his new-look website......

#4 - Posted 11/15/12 @11:53AM by hannuFIN [contact]

Dziękuję Geddy & Roman :)
#3 - Posted 11/15/12 @11:44AM by TMMB [contact]

That was actually an interesting interview. Nice job!
#2 - Posted 11/15/12 @11:25AM by limelighter [contact]

great interview. geddy doesn't talk on days off?? not good. of course he was kidding..... i hope.
#1 - Posted 11/15/12 @10:55AM by Liverpool 78

Oh go on then, I'll do it...

first.

Now I'll watch the interview.

Liver.