Saturday, August 16, 2014

Rush Starman tin lunchbox now available
8:29PM EST | comments (36) |

NMR Distribution recently added a Rush Starman tin lunchbox to their large line of Rush merchandise seen here. This classic tin lunchbox measures 7.75" x 6.75" x 4" and is now available for purchase at this location. NMR Distribution also makes Rush playing cards, posters, and the official Rush calendar. The 16-month, 2015 Rush wall calendar also features the Rush Starman and is available here. Thanks to Joe P for the heads up.

Comments

Page 1 of 4 - 1 2 3 4
#36 - Posted 8/21/14 @2:40PM by Lerxster [contact]

This would be the only reason I'd want to go back to school- to take my lunch in that.
#35 - Posted 8/21/14 @12:26PM by jupeguy [contact]

With all due respect Enigmaticus....full orchestra/symphony-NO. Saxophone in a Rush song-NO. Grand piano-maybe.Stand up bass-NO.Bass guitars,guitars,mini moog/oberheim OB-X keyboards, Taurus pedals and the guitar effect pedals is what I want to see them playing. Also as much as I would love to see Neil have all those percussion instruments around him(Gump's nightmare) along with his drumkit/cymbals, it's not going to happen because he loves that mallet kat(midi marimba thingy).
#34 - Posted 8/20/14 @11:32AM by CraigJ [contact]

#30 - just take the blue pill and everything will be fine...
#33 - Posted 8/20/14 @10:02AM by Enigmaticus [contact]

#32 - Posted 8/20/14 @10:00AM by Enigmaticus [contact]

#16.

An avant garde recording?
Yes, perhaps the members of Rush should ask Laurie Anderson, Lou Reed's widow, to re-record 'O Superman' and 'Big Science' with them? ;-)

Personally, I would think that Rush will go in a more symphonic direction on their next recording. I would personally like to see the triumvirate play with a full symphony orchestra. I would also really like to hear the saxophone and various brass instruments on their songs! :-)

I would also like to hear Geddy play the grand piano and an upright bass violin.
#32 - Posted 8/20/14 @10:00AM by Enigmaticus [contact]

#16.

An avant garde recording?
Yes, perhaps the members of Rush should ask Laurie Anderson, Lou Reed,s widow, to re-record 'O Superman' and 'Big Science' with them? ;-)

Personally, I would think that Rush will go in a more symphonic direction on their next recording. I would personally like to see the triumvirate play with a full symphony orchestra. I would also really like to hear the saxophone on their songs! :-)
#31 - Posted 8/20/14 @12:36AM by Geddimus Prime

I'm a bit toasted as well. Pardon the typos and grammar.
#30 - Posted 8/20/14 @12:35AM by Geddimus Prime

You know now that I research this a bit I see you folks have a point. I feel like Donnie Darko here. This episode is available sure as shit on Comcast Xfinity On Demand here in Minneapolis...as least whatever the hell is streaming to my box. However, when I look it up the dates don't match. The jive with what you folks are mentioning. Perhaps the poster who alluded to the idea that I am somehow "in the future," I don't know how to account for this. I'm scared. "Distraught. Distressed. In need of immediate faculty counseling."
#29 - Posted 8/20/14 @12:11AM by Geddimus Prime

@ 28

Lamia

Sonya uncovers the truth behind Lisa's death. Marco lies on the record. Frye & Adriana make a discovery that has their loved ones in danger.
and
(Frye and his counselor snort lines of coke as they freak jam to Rush's The Spirit of Radio.)
#28 - Posted 8/19/14 @8:23PM by CraigJ [contact]

#26. Huh. Everything I saw on episode #7 has an air date of 8/20. It is in fact #7? What is the title?
#27 - Posted 8/19/14 @5:41PM by cpb [contact]

As of this moment the last 3 posts each have 27 comments.

Page 1 of 4 - 1 2 3 4