After releasing a series of instrumental singles back in 2011 including Hollowbody, Sonar and Disappearance, the Alex Lifeson-produced David Barrett Trio released their first full-length studio album back in early 2013. The self-titled album was produced by Alex Lifeson, Rich Chycki, and Alan Parsons. The Trio has been working on their first full length live DVD and their second full length CD over the past year and are seeking funds via RocketHub to pay for mastering and manufacturing costs. The new album is entitled DB32 and features 9 new instrumental songs along with a ballad titled Coppermine which features vocals from Michael Sadler (Saga). Alex Lifeson has continued to offer his support and guidance throughout the making of the album. He recently visited the studio for a recording session with celtic guitar virtuoso Tony McManus who will be guesting on the new album, and the session was documented in this Facebook photo gallery (thanks RushFanForever). You can keep up with the album's progress by visiting the RocketHub site and following them on Facebook, and purchase DB3 music on Amazon.
-- Find Tickets --
SOLD OUT Seats!
$10 off $350+ with code
... hold the one you needrefresh
Time Stand Still
... the Rush calendar
Rush News Highlights
- Rush R40 Live 2015 tour
- Kevin J. Anderson and Neil Peart writings
- Rush Humanitarian Juno Award
- Rush Prog cover feature
- Geddy Lee Speakeasy appearance
- Mercury-era vinyl reissues
- R40 Blu-ray box set
- Clockwork Angels graphic novel
- Geddy Lee at Who benefit show
- NeilPeart.net news update
- Neil Peart's Far and Near
- Rush Swag!
- Make a donation
- Rush Fly by Night vinyl and Blu-ray Audio reissue released today
- Neil Peart discusses his R40 drum kit in new video interview
- Rush Permanent Waves 35th anniversary In the Studio special
- Foo Fighters cover Rush's Tom Sawyer in Rio de Janeiro last night
- Rush reference and Tom Sawyer played in latest episode of HBO's Togetherness
- Alex Lifeson talks R40 Live tour in new Q107 interview
- Updates and other random Rush stuff
- New Neil Peart R40 drum kit, Lifeson amp and Geddy Lee bass at NAMM
- Rush R40 Live 2015 tour pre-sales open thread
- Rush R40 Live 2015 tour official announcement!
- Blog Archive >