Over the past several weeks Ultimate Classic Rock has been running a bracket-style poll to determine the next inductee into their Ultimate Classic Rock Hall of Fame. Rush was one of the nominees this go-around and after narrowly defeating Judas Priest, Journey and Kansas over the past few weeks have now been officially inducted into the UCR Hall of Fame. The last round against Kansas was especially close but Rush ended up winning with 50.8% of the vote. Congratulations to Rush and everyone who voted. Consequence of Sound has also been running a bracket-style poll over the last few weeks in order to determine the Greatest Drummer of All Time. Neil Peart made it to the final round after defeating Mitch Mitchell, Keith Moon and Mike Portnoy, where he was pitted against the legendary John Bonham. Voting ended this past Friday at 5PM and Neil ended up defeating Bonzo with a whopping 87% of the vote. You can check out the complete results here.
-- Find Tickets --
SOLD OUT Seats!
10$ off $350+ with code
... hold the one you needrefresh
Time Stand Still
... the Rush calendar
Rush News Highlights
- Rush R40 Live 2015 tour
- Mercury-era vinyl reissues
- Rush Rolling Stone cover
- NeilPeart.net news update
- Clockwork Lives
- Rush Classic Rock interview
- Alex Lifeson Canadian Press interview
- Alex Lifeson Renman Live interview
- Clockwork Angels graphic novel
- Rush 2015 Juno Award
- Geddy Lee on VH1 Classic
- R40 Blu-ray box set
- Rush Swag!
- Make a donation
- Rush R40 Live tour final show in Los Angeles open thread
- Updates and other random Rush stuff
- New Alex Lifeson interview from Spin magazine
- Rush R40 Live tour Irvine open thread
- New book Neil Peart: Cultural Repercussions now available as part of Humble Music Book Bundle
- Happy 62nd birthday to Geddy Lee!
- Ninja Sex Party's 6969 from their new album Attitude City parodies Rush's 2112
- Rush R40 Live tour Phoenix open thread
- Rush R40 Live tour Las Vegas open thread
- R40 on the Road webisode 4: part two of Geddy Lee's bass collection
- Blog Archive >