Canadian-born actor and musician Keram Malicki-Sanchez has collaborated with Alex Lifeson and 20 other renowned artists for his Come to Life album which was officially launched via a listening party for Indiegogo contributors yesterday evening in Toronto. The album is now available for digital purchase via a number of outlets including iTunes, Amazon, Bandcamp, and eMusic; and physical copies can be purchased via CDBaby. In addition to playing guitar on the album, Alex Lifeson is also executive producer. The album's cover art and tracklisting can be seen in this Exclaim.ca article along with a preview of the 11-minute track The Devil Knows Me Well - which features Alex Lifeson on guitar. You can listen to the preview online at this location. Malicki-Sanchez discusses the project and Lifeson's contribution in this YouTube video (at about the 2:35 mark).
-- Find Tickets --
SOLD OUT Seats!
$10 off $350+ with code
... hold the one you needrefresh
Time Stand Still
... the Rush calendar
Rush News Highlights
- Rush R40 Live 2015 tour
- Kevin J. Anderson and Neil Peart writings
- Rush Humanitarian Juno Award
- Rush Prog cover feature
- Geddy Lee Speakeasy appearance
- Mercury-era vinyl reissues
- R40 Blu-ray box set
- Clockwork Angels graphic novel
- Geddy Lee at Who benefit show
- NeilPeart.net news update
- Neil Peart's Far and Near
- Rush Swag!
- Make a donation
- Neil Peart discusses his R40 drum kit in new video interview
- Rush Permanent Waves 35th anniversary In the Studio special
- Foo Fighters cover Rush's Tom Sawyer in Rio de Janeiro last night
- Rush reference and Tom Sawyer played in latest episode of HBO's Togetherness
- Alex Lifeson talks R40 Live tour in new Q107 interview
- Updates and other random Rush stuff
- New Neil Peart R40 drum kit, Lifeson amp and Geddy Lee bass at NAMM
- Rush R40 Live 2015 tour pre-sales open thread
- Rush R40 Live 2015 tour official announcement!
- New Rush.com redesign launched!
- Blog Archive >