Monday, March 17, 2014

Rush commemorative frames now available at the Rush Backstage Club
9:50AM EST | comments (28) |

Rush commemorative 40th anniversary frameRush's official merchandise store at the Rush Backstage Club is now offering Rush commemorative frames in 7 different varieties. There's a 40th anniversary framed LP, a framed discography, a framed Gold 45 album collection, and various Gold and Platinum framed LPs. Prices fall in the $150-$200 range and you can check them all out at the Rush Backstage Club here.

Comments

Page 1 of 3 - 1 2 3
#28 - Posted 3/20/14 @12:36PM by RushFanForever [contact]

Here's an interesting article from Wired magazine to read.

Music Won't Feed The Band - But Merch Might
#27 - Posted 3/20/14 @11:50AM by Mr. K

Hmmm... too cash-grabby for me. I liked it better when there was higher-quality stuff approved by the band that seemed to appear much more seldomly.
#26 - Posted 3/19/14 @10:04AM by CraigJ [contact]

yeah, I know that guy. he's a real douche bag.
#25 - Posted 3/18/14 @9:01PM by Rushian Roulette [contact]

#24, that's a great shot of Geddy - I'm sure you can crop it so that muscle head in the front row is edited out.
#24 - Posted 3/18/14 @5:51PM by CraigJ [contact]

although I am spending about $100 on a printed copy of this:

#23 - Posted 3/18/14 @5:42PM by Rushian Roulette [contact]

Agreed, Criag. ESP as I have a pick from Alex from the last show (KC). WOW.
#22 - Posted 3/18/14 @12:46PM by CraigJ [contact]

I have to say I don't really understand the "value" of stuff like this. I'd much rather have a pick from Alex or a pair of Neil's used sticks or even a t-shirt from the cannon than something like this. Maybe if it was signed. Possibly.
#21 - Posted 3/18/14 @9:58AM by larryrushman [contact]

can't all that stuff be bought at wal mart for cheaper price while listening to working man on your ipod?
#20 - Posted 3/18/14 @9:19AM by Gedfan [contact]

#18 they were the $149.99 ones. Nowhere did it mention limited edition so I'm assuming they were a test for sales before manufacturing some more.
#19 - Posted 3/18/14 @7:10AM by holeinone53575

I have one of these framed. It has Permanent Waves LP cover on it. Signed by the entire band. I consider it priceless.

Page 1 of 3 - 1 2 3