Rush FOH Engineer Brad Madix and video director David Davidian both won in their respective categories last night at the Tour Link Top Dog Awards ceremony in Scottsdale, AZ at the Salt River Talking Stick Resort. Rush Lighting director Howard Ungerleider was in attendance and accepted the awards on their behalf. David Davidian has worked with Rush since 2002's Vapor Trails Tour and won Video Designer of the Year and Video Director/Operator for his work on Rush's Clockwork Angels Tour video. Brad Madix shared the FOH Engineer of the Year award with Linkin Park's Ken Pooch Van Druten. The Top Dog Awards are bestowed upon the very best of the best in the touring community as voted on by their peers. The awards ceremony caps off the highly successful 3-day Tour Link Conference of touring professionals. You can check out the full list of nominees here and all the winners on Tour Link Conference Facebook page. Thanks to Greg Nosek for the heads up and info.
-- Find Tickets --
SOLD OUT Seats!
$10 off $350+ with code
... hold the one you needrefresh
Time Stand Still
... the Rush calendar
Rush News Highlights
- Rush R40 Live 2015 tour
- Kevin J. Anderson and Neil Peart writings
- Rush Humanitarian Juno Award
- Rush Prog cover feature
- Geddy Lee Speakeasy appearance
- Mercury-era vinyl reissues
- R40 Blu-ray box set
- Clockwork Angels graphic novel
- Geddy Lee at Who benefit show
- NeilPeart.net news update
- Neil Peart's Far and Near
- Rush Swag!
- Make a donation
- New Neil Peart R40 drum kit, Lifeson amp and Geddy Lee bass at NAMM
- Rush R40 Live 2015 tour pre-sales open thread
- Rush R40 Live 2015 tour official announcement!
- New Rush.com redesign launched!
- Kevin J. Anderson and Neil Peart's Clockwork Lives due in September, now available for pre-order
- Updates and other random Rush stuff
- Rush to receive the 2015 Allan Waters Humanitarian Award
- New Fender Geddy Lee signature jazz bass for 2015
- Rush 2015 tour rumors update
- More details on Kevin J. Anderson's anthology of Rush-based stories and 2113 novella
- Blog Archive >