Pollstar.com has released their list of the Top 100 Worldwide and Top 200 North American tours for 2013. Rush's Clockwork Angels tour came in at #64 ($14.9 million) on the North American list and #82 ($21.2 million) on the Worldwide list. Note that the numbers reported don't include the festival shows in Sweden, Ottawa or Quebec City. On the worldwide chart, Rush is listed as playing 34 shows with an average gross of $642,424 and attendance of 8129. On the North American chart, they are listed as playing 25 shows with an average gross of $620,833 and attendance of 8338. You can check out the complete lists at Pollstar.com and get the detailed show-by-show breakdown from Billboard for all of the US shows in the tour section. Thanks to Sean for the heads up.
-- Find Tickets --
SOLD OUT Seats!
10$ off $350+ with code
... hold the one you needrefresh
Time Stand Still
... the Rush calendar
Rush News Highlights
- Rush R40 Live 2015 tour
- Mercury-era vinyl reissues
- Rush Rolling Stone cover
- NeilPeart.net news update
- Clockwork Lives
- Rush Classic Rock interview
- Alex Lifeson Canadian Press interview
- Alex Lifeson Renman Live interview
- Clockwork Angels graphic novel
- Rush 2015 Juno Award
- Geddy Lee on VH1 Classic
- R40 Blu-ray box set
- Rush Swag!
- Make a donation
- New Alex Lifeson interview from Spin magazine
- Rush R40 Live tour Irvine open thread
- New book Neil Peart: Cultural Repercussions now available as part of Humble Music Book Bundle
- Happy 62nd birthday to Geddy Lee!
- Ninja Sex Party's 6969 from their new album Attitude City parodies Rush's 2112
- Rush R40 Live tour Phoenix open thread
- Rush R40 Live tour Las Vegas open thread
- R40 on the Road webisode 4: part two of Geddy Lee's bass collection
- Updates and other random Rush stuff
- Rush Moving Pictures vinyl reissue vintage t-shirt bundle now available
- Blog Archive >