Paul at the Canadian Music Scene recently sat down with Allan Weinrib and Dale Heslip of Fadoo Productions for an interview where the pair give the behind-the-scenes scoop on all of Rush's tour videos. Fadoo Productions are responsible for Rush's last several tour videos and Geddy's brother Allan is the Head of Production. If you ever wondered who played Koogle in the Time Machine Tour video, or where the name Harry Satchel came from, then you are in for a treat. Allan and Dale describe how they come up with all of the crazy ideas expressed in Rush's tour videos, how the band weighs in on the decisions, and what it takes to make these ideas a reality. The interview contains several hilarious anecdotes and a bunch of great behind-the-scenes photos. Be sure to check it out online here.
... hold the one you needrefresh
Time Stand Still
... the Rush calendar
Rush News Highlights
- Mercury-era vinyl reissues
- R40 Blu-ray box set
- Clockwork Angels graphic novel
- Rush 2015 tour
- Geddy Lee at Who benefit show
- Neil Peart Strombo interview
- Geddy Lee NYC appearance
- NeilPeart.net news update
- Neil Peart's Far and Near
- Alex Lifeson at Golf tournament
- Kevin J. Anderson and Neil Peart writings
- Rush Swag!
- Make a donation
- New video trailer for Rush's R40 40th Anniversary Collectors Box Set Best Buy Completist edition
- 2014 a big year for Rush books
- Alex Lifeson's Little Drummer Boy included on new The Classic Christmas compilation
- Updates and other random Rush stuff
- Neil Peart talks Far and Near in new Rock Cellar magazine interview
- 12 Months of Rush: Mercury era Rush albums to release on Blu-ray Audio and vinyl in 2015
- New Neil Peart news update at NeilPeart.net
- Mercury Records to release Blu-ray Audio remaster and vinyl reissue of Fly By Night
- Rush Fly By Night 40th anniversary vinyl release?
- Rushisaband.com redesign is now live!
- Blog Archive >