Geddy Lee spent some of his downtime from Rush by attending the Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues U.S. premiere in New York City this past weekend. Geddy was spotted at an after party at Cipriani 42nd Street yesterday sporting a fake Ron Burgundy mustache-on-a-stick. You can check out the dapper-looking Geddy in this Access Atlanta photo gallery (thanks mcon529). Anchorman 2 releases this coming Wednesday, December 18th.
-- Find Tickets --
SOLD OUT Seats!
10$ off $350+ with code
... hold the one you needrefresh
Time Stand Still
... the Rush calendar
Rush News Highlights
- Rush R40 Live 2015 tour
- Mercury-era vinyl reissues
- Rush Rolling Stone cover
- NeilPeart.net news update
- Clockwork Lives
- Rush Classic Rock interview
- Alex Lifeson Canadian Press interview
- Alex Lifeson Renman Live interview
- Clockwork Angels graphic novel
- Rush 2015 Juno Award
- Geddy Lee on VH1 Classic
- R40 Blu-ray box set
- Rush Swag!
- Make a donation
- Rush R40 Live tour final show in Los Angeles open thread
- Updates and other random Rush stuff
- New Alex Lifeson interview from Spin magazine
- Rush R40 Live tour Irvine open thread
- New book Neil Peart: Cultural Repercussions now available as part of Humble Music Book Bundle
- Happy 62nd birthday to Geddy Lee!
- Ninja Sex Party's 6969 from their new album Attitude City parodies Rush's 2112
- Rush R40 Live tour Phoenix open thread
- Rush R40 Live tour Las Vegas open thread
- R40 on the Road webisode 4: part two of Geddy Lee's bass collection
- Blog Archive >