Thursday, December 12, 2013

12 Days of RUSH: Daily Prizes Through December 24th!
6:25PM EST | comments (22) |

12 Days of RushRush is running a 12 Days of Rush holiday promotion where they'll be giving away prizes each day from December 13th on through Christmas. From the Rush.com newsletter:

Happy Holidays to all of our RUSH fans! We are getting in the holiday spirit and giving you 12 Days of Rush. Starting Friday December 13, we will be giving away a special RUSH prize each day until the 24th. What will be decking the halls? Check back on Rush.com, @rushtheband on Twitter or Rush on Facebook each day from December 13th to the 24th to see what new prize will be unveiled. Prizes may include a new RUSH DVD, a set of Bobblehead dolls or even something rare and collectible!

Since you're getting this email, you are already included in the list for the draw each day. However, we kindly ask you to update your info here so we can be better at sending area-specific emails to you for specific shows and events. Rush mailing list: http://www.rush.com/email/. Winners will be chosen at random. Please note, you only need to sign up once to be in the drawing each day. Good luck! ...

Comments

Page 1 of 3 - 1 2 3
#22 - Posted 12/13/13 @3:02PM by Agent Rush [contact]

What #15 said......thanks
#21 - Posted 12/13/13 @1:51PM by kjbird [contact]

21 apologies (i had to, i'm not that mean of a person - seriously) Rush on all - ditto Mr. Shred. Take a chill, down a drink, get laid, whatever the heck you have to do. Peace!!
#20 - Posted 12/13/13 @1:50PM by kjbird [contact]

20 men getting bitch slapped!!! DOH!!!! (did i just say that?)
#19 - Posted 12/13/13 @11:33AM by jiminseattle [contact]

Nineteen Rush Chicks dancing.
#18 - Posted 12/13/13 @10:37AM by CraigJ [contact]

Someone hasen't read Neils writings on the subject very closely. link
#17 - Posted 12/13/13 @9:43AM by Alexfan [contact]

Well said Jupe. I'm not religious, but seeing people waging wars over religion angers me. I don't go to church, but I try my best to do good, and right. I celebrate Christmas because it is a time for giving, and a time for family and loved ones to spend time together. Doesn't make me a hypocrite.

I love to have fun at Halloween too, doesn't make me evil.

Haters are gonna hate. Lovers are gonna love. Rockers are gonna rock.

Go Rush. I think it's great that they do things like this for the holidays.
#16 - Posted 12/13/13 @9:17AM by joerock213 [contact]

Back in 1995 during the Test For Echo tour there was video taken of the show that would become the different stages CD. Where is that video now? Who knows about it, and when did they know it? This is what we want for Christmas not bobbleheads and strange talismans carved on fear forgotten through our septic tank thoughts. 2112 in it's entirety!!!!!!!
#15 - Posted 12/13/13 @9:02AM by LanceTheShred [contact]

Jupe! All is well man and quite busy. I share the same sentiments many have displayed on this fine site. A lot is lost in the sound production indeed. Spending a little time making the proper adjustments on your system will surely help but there is the obvious drowning of percussion and some overpowering instrumentals that could have been thought out way better.

With that being said, the overall package is still killer and this tour was one of my all time favorites. What really pisses me off is the negativity towards so many things this band does, believes in or produces. I am POSITIVE that the majority of the fan base doesn't feel the way that some of these lovely posters feel. The band isn't going back to the Broon days and they'll do what they want and how they want to as always. Period. I'll personally take every freakin pellet I can get and celebrate it with the some of the greatest people, friends, Carnies and gypsy queens I have ever been associated with these past 5 years.

Take it all in now because sooner or later you'll have nothing to bitch about except for the fact that these geniuses have decided to retire. Most of us will have 40 years of sweet memories while others will still be constipated with the "if only they had done this" bullshit.

Other then that, THUNDER ON AND ENJOY THE GREATEST BAND EVER!!!!! :) RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH!!!
#14 - Posted 12/13/13 @7:02AM by jupeguyowensound [contact]

scipling!!LOL. hey where you been hiding Lance? What are your thoughts on the CA blue ray/DVD's?
#13 - Posted 12/13/13 @7:01AM by jupeguyowensound [contact]

#10- hey before we organize a "witch hunt" to have Neil burned at the stake about this lets look at it from another angle. At this point I'm pretty sure Ray and the marketing team wouldn't bother Neil over decisions to put out stuff like this, he probably doesn't care, (I mean they convinced Neil to dress up like a gnome for Christ's sake, so obviously he DOESN'T care at this point.) Seems to me that it says they are giving these sets away also. Geddy has said he isn't religious also so why center out Neil here. "Vehemently despises" is over the top imho.

Page 1 of 3 - 1 2 3