Saturday, February 16, 2013

Clockwork Angels: The Watchmaker's Edition details, photos posted
8:23PM EST | comments (37) |

In just a couple of weeks on March 1st, a special Clockwork Angels: Watchmaker's Edition of the audiobook for Clockwork Angels: The Novel will be released. The special package is designed by Hugh Syme and contains the unabridged audiobook along with a WORKING clocktower . Author Kevin J. Anderson received his author's copy and just posted a detailed description along with photos over at his blog:

... The seven CDs of the novel are specially packaged, and include a special booklet created by Hugh Syme and me, a Rush/KJA/Clockwork Angels timeline, a mini poster ("I can't stop thinking big"), and a full-color clocktower to hold it all. Neil just wrote today to say "It really is a nice piece of work. Prettier than I could have hoped, from every side, and inside, too. Fine materials and finishes. The individual CD jackets are lovely, and the Timeline is a clever touch. I am proud of this piece of work. (And it does keep good time!)" ...

The special Clockwork Angels: Watchmaker's Edition releases on March 1st and is now available for pre-order through Amazon at this location.

Comments

Page 1 of 4 - 1 2 3 4
#37 - Posted 2/24/13 @7:07PM by BoltFromTheBlue [contact]

last thing i remember was

houston or was it manchester

he's fired
#36 - Posted 2/20/13 @5:34PM by BoltFromTheBlue [contact]

"our world" might use this beauty too, Ed?

ty sir again

your whatuse4u
#35 - Posted 2/20/13 @5:28PM by BoltFromTheBlue [contact]

the usual suspects just give me the keys mf is what ft lauderdale would say.

in between oregon and vancouver is alas vancouver!

in between houston is HOF is san intended that way , posse? ged a rope! picante sauce made in new jersey?

another rope.
#34 - Posted 2/19/13 @6:29AM by kjbird [contact]

PRESALES START AT NOON TODAY FOLKS!!!
#33 - Posted 2/19/13 @6:11AM by holeinone53575

RUSH AT SUMMERFEST MILWAUKEE JULY 4TH !!!!!!
#32 - Posted 2/19/13 @4:15AM by Washington State Loves Rush [contact]

It's noon local time, & I can't sleep now! Only thing that troubles me is the way these pre-sales are handled nowadays. Your more than likely won't be able to purchase anything in front of row P from my past experience on the last 3-4 tours what with all the scalpers, tour packages, radio giveaways etc. 1 of these times I'll be brave enough to wait till a week or so before the show & snag me some of the leftovers because EVERYTIME it never fails & good seats suddenly appear. Just don't ever want to push my luck with this band cause you just never know in the way tix are sold these days, it's a real crapshoot to say the least! Starting the 'Countdown' to July 28th!!
#31 - Posted 2/19/13 @1:17AM by Get up and go the distance [contact]

#30, I had a hunch too, and I've been checking online all evening. VIP Nation still doesn't have most of the shows listed yet, so I hope they're up early tomorrow. I plan to be ready, but I'm not sure if they start at Noon or at 10am local time. Does anyone know?
#30 - Posted 2/19/13 @1:07AM by Jennifer

#27: I KNOW, WHERE IS EVERYONE??? I had a hunch tonight would be the night from little hints across the Facebook pages of the likely venues. Seems like all the pre-sales do indeed begin tomorrow. So very excited!
#29 - Posted 2/19/13 @1:05AM by KLR2112 [contact]

Kansas City!! Ohhh!! Yeah!!
#28 - Posted 2/19/13 @1:03AM by powpig [contact]

Where's the Norcal show? Reno would work too. I'm feeling so left out.

Page 1 of 4 - 1 2 3 4