Monday, January 28, 2013

Vote for Rush in the 2013 Ultimate Classic Rock Bowl
9:52AM EST | comments (32) |

Ultimate Classic Rock BowlRush has made it to the finals in the 2013 Ultimate Classic Rock Bowl where they are up against Guns 'N Roses. Over the last few weeks Rush has defeated such lofty opponents as Lynyrd Skynyrd, Aerosmith and Van Halen, so let's keep the streak going and help them defeat G'NR too! You can vote for Rush at this location once every hour until the voting closes next Sunday at midnight. The results will be announced the Monday after.

Comments

Page 1 of 4 - 1 2 3 4
#32 - Posted 2/2/13 @9:02AM by mark one [contact]

getting better rush is at allmost 59% keep voting! we cant let that red haired pencil neck win
#31 - Posted 1/31/13 @10:25AM by Syrinx2112

Getting worse...GNR coming on strong...KEEP VOTING (every hour)!!!
#30 - Posted 1/30/13 @1:38PM by CheeseCorn [contact]

Still sliding... keep voting!
#29 - Posted 1/30/13 @12:53PM by TheHag [contact]

Guns coming on strong, Rush only up 58.8% to 41.2% and the trend is bad, need to keep voting!
#28 - Posted 1/29/13 @6:38PM by lisah [contact]

#27,That is pretty fricking funny. Got a good chuckle out of that one.
#27 - Posted 1/29/13 @6:27PM by The_king_will_Neil [contact]

RE-DRUM RE-DRUM

Let's have an encore to that drum solo.
#26 - Posted 1/29/13 @5:19PM by CheeseCorn [contact]

Rush is back down to 61.85%. That's still way to close. (But then, I think anything less than a 2:1 ratio would be too close.)

Keep voting!

All work and no voting makes Lerxst a dull boy!
#25 - Posted 1/29/13 @4:28PM by lisah [contact]

KJ, I know what you mean. Everytime I see twin girls, dressed alike, I get creeped out. I always imagine they are staring at me with glowing red eyes! HAHA!
#24 - Posted 1/29/13 @12:26PM by kjbird [contact]

#22-those girls used to scare the $#%$ out of me.....still do - yikes! Creepy.
#23 - Posted 1/29/13 @12:09PM by lisah [contact]

Now that I have had my Wheaties, I can resume my hourly voting. RUSH ON.

Page 1 of 4 - 1 2 3 4