Grapes for Humanity is an organization that helps to raise funds to benefit humanitarian causes around the world with the assistance of the international wine community and Geddy Lee is a member of the board of directors. Back in September all 3 members of Rush participated in the annual charity auction which ended up raising more than $50,000 for the charity. On the final weekend of the auction back on September 17th, about 60 wine lovers joined Geddy Lee and Alex Lifeson at Union Station to take a Via Rail train to Belleville. They were then bussed to Huff Estate Winery in Bloomfield, Prince Edward County for an event featuring plenty of good wine, good food and great company. A photo gallery from the event was posted online at the Grapes for Humanity website and features plenty of great photographs of Geddy and Alex. You can check it out at this link. Thanks to RushFanForever for the heads up.
-- Find Tickets --
SOLD OUT Seats!
$10 off $350+ with code
... hold the one you needrefresh
Time Stand Still
... the Rush calendar
Rush News Highlights
- Rush R40 Live 2015 tour
- Kevin J. Anderson and Neil Peart writings
- Rush Humanitarian Juno Award
- Rush Prog cover feature
- Geddy Lee Speakeasy appearance
- Mercury-era vinyl reissues
- R40 Blu-ray box set
- Clockwork Angels graphic novel
- Geddy Lee at Who benefit show
- NeilPeart.net news update
- Neil Peart's Far and Near
- Rush Swag!
- Make a donation
- Rush Fly by Night vinyl and Blu-ray Audio reissue released today
- Neil Peart discusses his R40 drum kit in new video interview
- Rush Permanent Waves 35th anniversary In the Studio special
- Foo Fighters cover Rush's Tom Sawyer in Rio de Janeiro last night
- Rush reference and Tom Sawyer played in latest episode of HBO's Togetherness
- Alex Lifeson talks R40 Live tour in new Q107 interview
- Updates and other random Rush stuff
- New Neil Peart R40 drum kit, Lifeson amp and Geddy Lee bass at NAMM
- Rush R40 Live 2015 tour pre-sales open thread
- Rush R40 Live 2015 tour official announcement!
- Blog Archive >