Graham Whieldon is a UK based digital artist who creates limited edition fine art prints inspired by the songs of Rush. He recently launched a website at macrographs.com where you can learn all about his paintings and purchase his prints. So far he has one completed painting for sale; a print inspired by Rush's epic song The Fountain of Lamneth from their Caress of Steel album. Also in the works is a painting inspired by the Rush song Red Barchetta with more to come in the future. You can see previews of his work by visiting the Macrographs website. I've also included some images from the Fountain of Lamneth print which you can view by clicking on the thumbnails above.
-- Find Tickets --
SOLD OUT Seats!
10$ off $350+ with code
... hold the one you needrefresh
Time Stand Still
... the Rush calendar
Rush News Highlights
- Rush R40 Live 2015 tour
- Mercury-era vinyl reissues
- Rush Rolling Stone cover
- NeilPeart.net news update
- Clockwork Lives
- Rush Classic Rock interview
- Alex Lifeson Canadian Press interview
- Alex Lifeson Renman Live interview
- Clockwork Angels graphic novel
- Rush 2015 Juno Award
- Geddy Lee on VH1 Classic
- R40 Blu-ray box set
- Rush Swag!
- Make a donation
- New Alex Lifeson interview from Spin magazine
- Rush R40 Live tour Irvine open thread
- New book Neil Peart: Cultural Repercussions now available as part of Humble Music Book Bundle
- Happy 62nd birthday to Geddy Lee!
- Ninja Sex Party's 6969 from their new album Attitude City parodies Rush's 2112
- Rush R40 Live tour Phoenix open thread
- Rush R40 Live tour Las Vegas open thread
- R40 on the Road webisode 4: part two of Geddy Lee's bass collection
- Updates and other random Rush stuff
- Rush Moving Pictures vinyl reissue vintage t-shirt bundle now available
- Blog Archive >