A couple of weeks ago I posted about the latest development in the Alex Lifeson versus the Ritz-Carlton saga; a federal judge decided that Geddy Lee and Neil Peart aren't entitled to damages stemming from Alex Lifeson's scuffle with deputy sheriffs at the Ritz-Carlton hotel in Naples, Florida on New Year's Eve 2004. Inspired by this development, Stephen Schneider, a writer and self-proclaimed armchair musicologist, wrote a parody of the case in a column in the Orlando Weekly Newspaper last week. He penned a Notice of Civil Action against Rush for damages as a result of being a Rush fanatic. It's funny - certainly worth a read.
... hold the one you needrefresh
Time Stand Still
... the Rush calendar
Rush News Highlights
- Mercury-era vinyl reissues
- R40 Blu-ray box set
- Clockwork Angels graphic novel
- Rush 2015 tour
- Geddy Lee at Who benefit show
- Neil Peart Strombo interview
- Geddy Lee NYC appearance
- NeilPeart.net news update
- Neil Peart's Far and Near
- Alex Lifeson at Golf tournament
- Kevin J. Anderson and Neil Peart writings
- Rush Swag!
- Make a donation
- New video trailer for Rush's R40 40th Anniversary Collectors Box Set Best Buy Completist edition
- 2014 a big year for Rush books
- Alex Lifeson's Little Drummer Boy included on new The Classic Christmas compilation
- Updates and other random Rush stuff
- Neil Peart talks Far and Near in new Rock Cellar magazine interview
- 12 Months of Rush: Mercury era Rush albums to release on Blu-ray Audio and vinyl in 2015
- New Neil Peart news update at NeilPeart.net
- Mercury Records to release Blu-ray Audio remaster and vinyl reissue of Fly By Night
- Rush Fly By Night 40th anniversary vinyl release?
- Rushisaband.com redesign is now live!
- Blog Archive >